'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Guz Malzahn
nerd.gif

Tennessee needs somebody....y'all been complete @%$+ since fulmer...and yes my squad hasn't been @%$+ either but better

I'm not mad, he turned down the ridiculous punishment the school tried to hand him. Thanks for your service Bobby.

Now on to the next.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I'm not mad, he turned down the ridiculous punishment the school tried to hand him. Thanks for your service Bobby.

Now on to the next.

I agree

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He did not turn down punishment.

Jeff Long just said there were zero negotiations and he was fared with Cause.

Petrino also gave 20K to the chick...

no buyout/no cause

OUTRIGHT FIRED
There was a negotiated punishment.

He did not turn down punishment.

Jeff Long just said there were zero negotiations and he was fired with Cause.

Petrino also gave 20K to the chick...

no buyout/no cause

OUTRIGHT FIRED

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Drama!

I hear Dabo Swinney is a real up and comer, Arkansas should go after him.

laugh.gif
 funny

why would Petrino turn down a punishment? his job and career is on the line zero chance in hell dude would pass on anything they give him. since arkansas had cause to fire him outright he is out the mercy of what they offer him(if its true they did)

Cant lie to the NCAA or your boss.

The $20K given to her is nail in coffin.

The Arky AD has his stuff together it seems, handling this presser well. You can tell he is distraught over this.

Petrino has made him look like a fool.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Drama!

I hear Dabo Swinney is a real up and comer, Arkansas should go after him.

laugh.gif
 funny

why would Petrino turn down a punishment? his job and career is on the line zero chance in hell dude would pass on anything they give him. since arkansas had cause to fire him outright he is out the mercy of what they offer him(if its true they did)
No idea why he would turn it down, but he did indeed refuse the punishment.

I have a feeling there's a little more to it than Petrino turning down punishment. Not really sure how he can save face (the part that didn't get scraped off) but maybe they went that route instead of saying he was fired?

Wait, $20k before all of this happened? Or as hush money?

Always women that bring down rising empires
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

We are a much more attractive program now than before Petrino. I know Butch Davis wants the job and he lives in the area(outside of work), but not sure if I want him.

Jeff Long conducted himself with absolute class, glad to have him as the AD.

Heard Gus Malzahn wants no part of Arky but who really knows... People talking that the fiance was the one who really beat down Petrino since the girl had no injuries and Bobby was all sorts of hurt... I don't care what is true, The Knot for the day was hilarious.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

We are a much more attractive program now than before Petrino. I know Butch Davis wants the job and he lives in the area(outside of work), but not sure if I want him.

Y'all better not follow up a coach exiting on bad terms by hiring BUTCH DAVIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Michigan grabs a commitment from 4 star LB Ben Gedeon out of Ohio.... Local coach that I talk to said he is a spitting image of James Laurinaitis on the field... Hope EJ Levenberry shuts down LB recruiting for the 2013 class this weekend.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Y'all better not follow up a coach exiting on bad terms by hiring BUTCH DAVIS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I know right. Some of the boosters want Butch.
I'd like to see us either get Garrick McGee back or promote Taver Johnson.

Outside of that - Gary Patterson, Charlie Strong, Kirby Smart, Art Briles...............David Shaw.

However, Josh Morgan is no longer the Director of Swimming and Diving Operations at Arkansas. It is now swimming-news.

The unfortunate affair has cost him his job (whether it be from intimidation, firing, or resignation is unclear). Former graduate assistant Megan Haskins has been promoted to take over his spot.

Dorrell is also no longer listed in her position as an Assistant Director for the fundraising Razorback Foundation.

30t6p3b.gif
  Dude Lost his Job too??????????????

What the $**#??!!!

Maybe he did put hands on Petrino

Austin Bennett de-commits from Arkansas.

It's crazy how everything went down. 1 car accident blew the whole roof off his secret life.

Back
Top Bottom