'12 Bulls

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

What are your thoughts on Fisher? Will his presence be big enough in the ECF to topple the Heat? Or are we good enough as is with two back up PGs? 
His presence?!?!? What presence... The guy can't guard a JV PG right now let alone a Norris Cole... He can't shoot anymore and he routinely misses lay ups.  Am I Missing Something Here?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

JJ Hickson got bought out today
nerd.gif
If he goes to MIAMI im gonna LOSE IT!!
Ive always like hickson. I wouldnt mind the bulls picking him up or maybe even nocioni for that matter! He irritates Lebron, solid defender and hes a goon. WE NEED A GOON! Someone who will sweet chin music somebody if need be!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

nerd.gif
Ive always like hickson. I wouldnt mind the bulls picking him up or maybe even nocioni for that matter! He irritates Lebron, solid defender and hes a goon. WE NEED A GOON! Someone who will sweet chin music somebody if need be!

laugh.gif
we do need a goon. I wouldn't mind Hickson, i just dont think Noc has much left

The feed on the Verizon Fios app on XBOX is pretty nice HD, looks close to 1080p.

Anyways, I'm hoping our defense just dismembers Orlando's offense tonight.

Damn yuku!!!!

I don't believe we have lost twice to any single team.
We've extracted revenge on every single one of our loses.

Fewest points ever allowed and Thibs 100th win, AND sweet sweet revenge against someone that beat us before...I LOVE IT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is going to be a interesting Playoffs indeed 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

nerd.gif
2019038.jpg

NBA thread got Hickson going to the warriors

congrats to Thibs for breaking the record...My dad makes a good point that Thibs has to be coach of the year again, especially with all these injuries and still holding down top record
Doug Collins, Popovich and Van Gundy will get some consideration too

Not that we have any input, I feel that we should sit Rose the rest of the month...Toronto 2 times, Detroit, ATL and Denver...our only real threat would be ATL...let Rose sit til April Fools day vs OKC....and God please let him play in NY Easter wkd for selfish reasons

Thibs got 100. Great passing. Superb, ruthless defense. JL3 sparking the benchmod. Boozer leading the way.

I love this team.

Back
Top Bottom