'12 Bulls

"It's a big game," Luol Deng said. "I'm not going to tell you it's not. It's a big win, having Derrick go out, and coming out and playing this team that beat us in Miami and beating them."

Even Dwyane Wade's father was fired up. He was ejected from his seat near the floor for refusing to stop using profanity, according to sources. I'm not sure what he was angry about, maybe all those Lucas baskets. Maybe he expected better against a Rose-less team.

If Wade noticed -- he blew by me going to the shower when I tried to ask him about it, and a Heat PR staffer said he was unaware of the incident -- it didn't hurt his game. He scored 19 of his game-high 36 points in the fourth on 8-of-9 shooting as the Heat tried valiantly to mount a comeback.

No Rose, no problem. How a real team wins.
tumblr_m0wxklZrdH1r8lmmeo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I cant !%+!%%+ stand the Miami Heat. I swear to god....i !@@% hate them so !@@% much.. like yall dont realize....

you guys played a good game..
But its going to be the same exact story that happen last year in the ecf. You guys are going down 4-1 AGAIN!
pimp.gif

Stacey King's call of Noah dunking over Joel Anthony:

"He didn't come for the massage, he came for the FACIAL!!" 
laugh.gif

^Yup!  That was definitely one of his best.

I like the Brewer dunk over McRoberts last year too.

That collapse at the end of the of third did them in....that and the horrible shooting (8/25 from 3 point range
30t6p3b.gif
).

Yep, team coming off major roster changes and a fired coach, Bulls not healthy and off an emotional win two nights ago. Perfect recipe for a trap.

yeh it just bothers me that a team that just got 40'd strolls in here and wins....I hope we come ready to play48 min tomorrow

Good tough win. Offense came on when it had to. Defense was awesome all game. Rebound rebound rebound.

Great quality win tonight. Shaky first half, then defense clamped down in the second half and the offensive resurgence was awesome.
Cant wait to see this team ball out in the playoffs 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did anyone of you see the Trib yesterday?? Said we lead the league with 16 50+ rebound games...we are 15-1 in those games.

What are your thoughts on Fisher? Will his presence be big enough in the ECF to topple the Heat? Or are we good enough as is with two back up PGs?
I personally think if we are not looking to pick up T Williams, then we should just stand pat with the group we have. At the same time, I would might sign him just to keep him away from Miami.

Back
Top Bottom