12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That appears to be a really bad photoshop.
Stop ruining it for me
mean.gif

some dudes have a weird fetish for it, but for some reason I can't stand girls in jordans. some women's pairs are ok but the hyped jordans and stuff is just a turn off to me.

Word. I feel sorry for the guys coming up these days. I see wayyyy too many young black women rocking the hell outta AJ's and I'm always like da Fuq? Heels & Wedges > All.

this.

women should always be glam..always

Whats up fellas I'm new here been lurking for a minute tho, I entered 6 sheikh raffles and won these but bought the premium KD7 ext (black suede's)cause I thought I had no chance of winning at all,anyways I picked them up any ways they came with a couple flaws but the black dots on the patent it stands out on a all white shoe.
View media item 1336480
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/13

36481/width/200/height/400

View media item 1336483
View media item 1336484

Whats up fellas I'm new here been lurking for a minute tho, I entered 6 sheikh raffles and won these but bought the premium KD7 ext (black suede's)cause I thought I had no chance of winning at all,anyways I picked them up any ways they came with a couple flaws but the black dots on the patent it stands out on a all white shoe.

just curious, did u wear these already?

this.

In your dreams. Being glam is fun and all but there is nothing like throwing on some sweats and a good clean sneaker. I love my heels and knee boots but I also love skinny jeans with some Js or Bo Jackson's.

this.

In your dreams. Being glam is fun and all but there is nothing like throwing on some sweats and a good clean sneaker. I love my heels and knee boots but I also love skinny jeans with some Js or Bo Jackson's.
I couldn't be in a relationship with a chick who wore heels all the time. Couldn't relay a woman who wore sneakers all time either. I need balance the same as me. I guess I want too much! LOL

Last edited:
What's the consensus on these. Is the quality trash on most pairs? I tried to double up but my NDC pair was trash quality from the damaged box to the wrinkled patent leather. My EASTBAY a pair was very clean though.

most pairs came out good from what ive seen of course the odd balls gonna show up... its JB

I couldn't be in a relationship with a chick who wore heels all the time. Couldn't relay a woman who wore sneakers all time either. I need balance the same as me. I guess I want too much! LOL
Nahh you don't want too much that's just how you like your women. I'm the same way I like to see my girl rock some sandals or heels every now and them same with sneakers just depends on we're heading or the occasion 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom