12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That's the whole point G. A lot of White women wear weaves, **** is Tacky as hell. Celebrities are different because now it's a Normal thing to do via Stylists etc.

I'm talking about your AWG on the street who is nobody, or those IG famous in their own mind garden tools,  sporting some Horses hair in her head when her **** grows perfectly fine on its own. Nah man, more Skeezers for ya'll man.

That's the whole point G. A lot of White women wear weaves, **** is Tacky as hell. Celebrities are different because now it's a Normal thing to do via Stylists etc.

I'm talking about your AWG on the street who is nobody, or those IG famous in their own mind garden tools,  sporting some Horses hair in her head when her **** grows perfectly fine on its own. Nah man, more Skeezers for ya'll man.
So your equating a girl wearing a weave to being a skeezer????    Damn yall cats got a lot to learn!!!!!!!!

Its simple, as long as she clean 99 out of a 100 not in a relationship would smash without protection no questions asked (provided you not in a serious relationship etc.)

some dudes have a weird fetish for it, but for some reason I can't stand girls in jordans. some women's pairs are ok but the hyped jordans and stuff is just a turn off to me.

Word. I feel sorry for the guys coming up these days. I see wayyyy too many young black women rocking the hell outta AJ's and I'm always like da Fuq? Heels & Wedges > All.

Quote:

I'm not smashing if you sport the weave.

Tricks, and trick bags.

I'm smashing the Fatty with real hair over the Perfect10 with a weave, all day.
no thank you. to each his own.

you acting like girls with weaves are all bald under and dont have real hair. im going for the perfect 10 all day, because if you take the weave off the perfect 10, shes still a perfect 10 with real hair underneath.

Last edited:
Word. I feel sorry for the guys coming up these days. I see wayyyy too many young black women rocking the hell outta AJ's and I'm always like da Fuq? Heels & Wedges > All.
Time and place, B. Time and place!

I hate overly dressed women doing errands, eating at Olive Garden, or at a chill house gathering.
don't blame you, say she bill Cosby'd your *** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So are the Legends supposed to come with the dotted paper that 11s usually come with or the brown paper? I seen way too many pics with the normal brown paper..

So are the Legends supposed to come with the dotted paper that 11s usually come with or the brown paper? I seen way too many pics with the normal brown paper..
It comes with dotted carbon fiber paper, then a bunch of random tissue paper stuffed in the box around the shoes

Back
Top Bottom