12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I have two pairs on ebay. Not advertising them lol but one is at 345.00 with 19 hours left. This is the only general release that will do this though. I have consistently gotten in the 370 range every year for the 11s. The hype is real on ebay.

Wow, each year that's a solid profit. Its amazing because people will pay whatever price just to have what they want. Lol.

see i i tihnk a lot of people didn't appreciate the gammas when they dropped and still don't..mostly because of the black midsole that we aren't used to...along with the new up to date "gamma" label/name out of  nowhere...like the infrared bs we keep seeing on other models...but that shoe is fresh to me..its stealth..plus that patent leather is just the ultimate classy shoe..the white midsole gives it an athletic look..with all black i thought it was cool. the annies are just idk garbo to me..unless u got a pair of annies with a jumpman...that better be in a glass box

Wow, each year that's a solid profit. Its amazing because people will pay whatever price just to have what they want. Lol.
if it was like this every week dudes would legit be making over a mil a year doing this.

...I'm never coming back here lol
That bad huh. 

You should have hit me up man, I would have thrown you some Thunder/Pels company tickets for tomorrow on the FREE.

But, we don't need you coming in from out of town buying in on our limited supply of Sneakers though man.

sick.gif
Its a joke man

see i i tihnk a lot of people didn't appreciate the gammas when they dropped and still don't..mostly because of the black midsole that we aren't used to...along with the new up to date "gamma" label/name out of  nowhere...like the infrared bs we keep seeing on other models...but that shoe is fresh to me..its stealth..plus that patent leather is just the ultimate classy shoe..the white midsole gives it an athletic look..with all black i thought it was cool. the annies are just idk garbo to me..unless u got a pair of annies with a jumpman...that better be in a glass box

completely opposite with you. I think Gamma's are so ugly. They just look like poor fakes to me. Copped a pair for my 3 year old and I don't even have him wear them.

No shipping confirmation yet from FNL. Should i be worried? Payed with paypal around 9 am pst

i will admit i ended up selling one of my  pairs. Paid for a few pairs above retail so thought id finally make some money back for all the times i have been ripped.

No shipping confirmation from NDC yet. When I check order status it says preparing to ship. Got the Nike and PayPal emails when I ordered. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom