12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

@Zyzz what's the tech fleece pants hookup man.... just added camo's to my cart but geez 120$

Now that I have your attention and derailing this thread, how do they fit? I'm a 32x32 and heard I shoud use M.

P.S: Pairs starting to ship :smokin

Got 3 pairs, one nike.com, one at my local foot locker and the third in my local champs. One to rock, one to stock and the other one to trade for some 11 breds.

No shipping confirmation from NDC yet. When I check order status it says preparing to ship. Got the Nike and PayPal emails when I ordered. Is this normal?

For me Yes. It actually varies, but usually i worry on monday

did you get buying confirmation? you check you order history on the website or on the app?

Yea received confirmed order email and order is saying processing when i track it

im not too worried. i did 5 orders from FNL and received 5 confirmations of purchase but only 3 shipping notices. Worried if nothign changes on monday tho.

No shipping confirmation yet from FNL. Should i be worried? Payed with paypal around 9 am pst

They say give them at least 24 hrs for confirmation. You should be good. Also, check PayPal to see if payment is pending and wasn't canceled. If pending your good for sure. If canceled, then you didn't get them.

Never received a shipping confirmation email from FNL but when I check my order status it says shipped and gives the tracking number.

Damn I'm jealous..

That would be my collection except that my fool behind left my concords in a hotel room in Austin while I was on a road trip with my friends. I didn't realize it until I got back to Houston and by that time it was too late! Either the staff or one of the guests got first dibs on my stuff....smh

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME? I KEEP CHECKING FINISH LINE EVERY 30 MINS STILL SAYING PROCESSING AND THE EMAIL CLEARLY TELLS ME 24-48 HOURS TO COMPLETE. I FEEL LIKE A HUGE PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Repped thanks! Its already shipped but no email strange. Can i add my rewards didnt if i call them? Didnt get a a chance to include it because i was scared it might bring me to the SPA Ppage

Alright people, I know it is 9:30pm on the west coast but I was curious to you alls input.
I currently own CG, Anniversary, Bred, Gamma, and now these Legend Blues. I NEED to rid myself of one.
Each are in pretty good condition, worn once a month since bought during release.

Which would you sell?

I might rid myself of the Legend Blues unless I can figure how to dull the sole. Too blue and the market looks pretty high for them.

Thanks to those who responded. Looks like it is time to rid myself of Anniversary, Gamma, and or Legend Blue. The hard thing is pricing worn shoes.

damn so on some real **** that panty 11 is gonna be actually rare. 4th shifts on everybody feet this spring 

Philosopher you can't even talk bro, in here trying to peddle of your Legend Blues by posting "which one should I get rid of"

Not that it wasn't obvious but then you post about how you got 5 confirmations and 3 shipping.

Like for real, you aren't slick. You def should not be trying to clown Starlord in any arena.

Take a break man

Last edited:
Struck out today all good not even that angry about it. Trying to pick up a pair on the resale market I haven't bought any shoes since like July so I don't feel bad about paying more for these. It's the only Jordan I've really wanted all year anyways, only thing that sucks is I wanted to put them under the Christmas tree since the last few holiday 11 releases I was successful on release day and was able to have them by Christmas morning. Oh well just gonna be patient until I find a deal I'm comfortable with.

I saw a couple pairs when I was out Xmas shopping before and I really like them. Obviously Columbias are much nicer but still I really like these. Much nicer than the gammas just my opinion.

Anyways congrats to everyone who got a pair that really wanted them. Hope everyone has a good holiday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom