12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Time for a REPOST

Originally Posted by citricacidcycle View Post

Hoping for some good karma to come back for us all.

Shiekh Codes Air Jordan 11 Columbia/Legend Blue

Online raffle entry window: Dec 10 - Dec 15

EDIT: 

- in store pickup only
- no phone orders
- if you can't pick-up in person, don't bother entering for that branch.

NorCal

Fairfield Solano Mall c412a5eed7

Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867

SoCal

Arcadia WFS Santa Anita b3c7be0e0e

Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza c3798fa64e

Burbank Town Center c00a81c1a4

Canoga Park Topanga Plaza 4e5d41663c

Cerritos f183483b83

Chula Vista Center 9aab9b4533

Compton 0721b42d0a

Culver City Westfield 414ca2e063

Downey Stonewood Mall 4843f1ef6a

El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020

Glendale Galleria 531281fae3 

Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4

Lakewood 9aade81034

Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc

Los Angeles Downtown LA 647534a170

Los Angeles Imperial Hwy 2240437e7b

Los Angeles West Side Pavillion efe3237e83

National City Plaza Bonita 5c73bc479c

Northridge Fashion Center c57302f02c

Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay 1fcf8234da

Riverside Galleria at Tyler aeaf9760b7

San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8

San Diego Horton Plaza 044717741e

San Diego Mission Valley 0b52aba8fa

Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602

Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd

Victorville Victor Valley Mall a73a6866f9

West Covina 95e83d37e0

I'm hearing talks of district managers now getting involved in some of the stores because individual branches were lying or giving false information out to customers about the raffles.
Hopefully getting Eastridge Mall Shiekh code in a few hours. I looked on the shiekh website and there is a store listed in Oakridge Mall in San Jose, but I think its closed. Anyone have info on that location.

Sooo im spending money on tickets for a show I may not get..... I have better chances just sticking to my buy 3 shirts and get the shoe deal. pfffttt! The way there doing that sounds like how they did the yeezys.

CANT WAIT for them to crumble.  Dude might as well spent $37k on apple pie
if i have to spend 37k for a specific pair of shoes.. its time for me to go to the grey market to get a unauthorized pair of the same UBER limited shoe.. just saying .. and im leaving it like that.. 

For the price of an Acura TLX.. i can get ONE pair of shoes..lol

Anybody in the Atlanta metro area know any stores doing raffles or guaranteed tickets other than FTL

Wait a god damn minute ...so you telling me you gotta buy something at least worth $25 just enter the raffle?

Is that how they get dine in H-tine?

Some stores used to have you do that for a guaranteed ticket or you have to buy the socks but this is new to me.

hey guys, anybody know release details for NT Chicago? thx
My local NT did in store raffles for the Black Infrared 6s (The 13s Black/Gym Red are FCFS)

I'm wondering if stores will implement in-raffle same procedure for these 11s.  If that's the case we should hear information about it this weekend.

EDIT: The 13s were suppose to be in-store raffles too, but many of the NT changed it to FCFS

Last edited:

I only see Eastridge Mall and a location on mission st for san jose...no oakridge mall
Oh weird. I see a listing for Oakridge when I search by zip code, but dont see it when I zoom in on the map.

I think that Mission St in San Jose listing is actually for San Francisco.

My local NT did in store raffles for the Black Infrared 6s (The 13s Black/Gym Red are FCFS)

I'm wondering if stores will implement in-raffle same procedure for these 11s.  If that's the case we should hear information about it this weekend.
for Chicago I believe they did in-store raffle for the 13s. Hoping for FCFS or RSVP since I live in suburbs and have had very good luck with RSVP in past

EDIT: The 13s were suppose to be in-store raffles too, but many of the NT changed it to FCFS

for Chicago I believe they did in-store raffle for the 13s. Hoping for FCFS or RSVP since I live in suburbs and have had very good luck with RSVP in past
Many of the NT are still tweeting out "we will have more details when the release date gets closer".  Just have to wait and see...

I don't know if Twitter RSVP is still a thing anymore.  Thought Nike killed off that route with the DB release.  Again, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  I too have had some success with RSVP in the past, but with a release this anticipated, best to cover all bases.

I only see Eastridge Mall and a location on mission st for san jose...no oakridge mall
Oh weird. I see a listing for Oakridge when I search by zip code, but dont see it when I zoom in on the map.

I think that Mission St in San Jose listing is actually for San Francisco.
yea i jus googled the mission street and its for SF, weird cuz its listed on the website as san jose. but that eastridge will b appreciated if you get it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom