12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

niketowns RSVP is dead. its gonna b instore raffles now more than likely, unless they come with somthing else. but RSVP is no longer...

That's always a possibility. I thought about going up to see if I can work my jelly and see if I can spend a certain amount to get it guaranteed.
I've never been to this spot and now most certainly never will.  I hope it works out for you though.  What's that called when you buy a raffle ticket for a chance at winning? Oh yeah...a FUNDRAISER! Imagine if you won a raffle contest and then had to pay for the damn prize?! 
mean.gif

Info for Premium Goods in Houston. View media item 1302322

I don't know why my city has to all the sudden go all ******ed when 11s drop :smh:. And premium goods is usually a standup kinda store. Hate to see them sleaze ball the game and desperately try to cash in and take advantage of their customers on this release. Damn shame premium goods.

I've never been to this spot and now most certainly never will.  I hope it works out for you though.  What's that called when you buy a raffle ticket for a chance at winning? Oh yeah...a FUNDRAISER! Imagine if you won a raffle contest and then had to pay for the damn prize?! :smh:

This may or may not be a backup plan if I strike out on a guaranteed tickets.

Do not make that a back up plan. that's called getting suckered. you have better chances winning from scratchers.

Last edited:
I don't know why my city has to all the sudden go all ******ed when 11s drop
mean.gif
. And premium goods is usually a standup kinda store. Hate to see them sleaze ball the game and desperately try to cash in and take advantage of their customers on this release. Damn shame premium goods.
According to the launch locator, most FTL in HTown are doing guaranteed tickets starting Sunday morning!  That's ******* insane!! 

MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DAMN!!! (I need the eben gregory Godd Damn gif for this one...  i love the cause but damn.. why we gotta camp this long for tickets..
Interview the same guy come Sunday, see if he gets a ticket in the size "for his brother" or his size. And for a 14 year old?! Dude will outgrow the shoe in a year...

Must have a good job if they're letting miss half a week of work just to CAMP FOR SHOES.

Rainy weather must be bringing out the cynic in me.

Anyone from the Boston area know what's going down with the stores? I only know what FTL and HOH are doing an hope you guys entered the expressions raffle.

so DSG will have these in stock 
nthat.gif
which is good news to hear for anyone trying to get there pear
laugh.gif

Interview the same guy come Sunday, see if he gets a ticket in the size "for his brother" or his size. And for a 14 year old?! Dude will outgrow the shoe in a year...

Must have a good job if they're letting miss half a week of work just to CAMP FOR SHOES.

Rainy weather must be bringing out the cynic in me.

How is it supposed to be a suprise when it's all over the news?

I'm going to the local HOH and snagging some pictures.. theres  a LIST of over 400 people on it.. a ******* List man!!! and with role calls

How is it supposed to be a suprise when it's all over the news?
EXACTLY! And if you don't have much, you would think to save the money for something more essential, like food.  Sure I get the "mission" this guy is on, but hearing that he missed the last 2 XMas releases just makes this even more suspect.

I just think there are more practical ways to honor your brother's XMas wish... again, cynical me here.

"We don't have much, but I got good job now (so i'm going to miss 3+ days of work instead of supporting my family)."

how do you guys make animated gifs because i need to make one soo bad off of eben gregory..lol

Why not just pay resale with your "good job". I swear to god some people just shouldn't procreate or vote. Surely working for three days should pay you $300.

Last edited:
Wait a god damn minute ...so you telling me you gotta buy something at least worth $25 just enter the raffle?

Is that how they get dine in H-tine?

Unfortunately, yes. Houston is the worst when it comes to these holiday releases. Online or bust.
I don't have time to be running around entering rigged raffles, and being lied to over sneakers. It's just not worth it.

LOL Alvarez just got fired because I don't know one job you just start and allows you to pull that many vacation days. This is only the beginning folks. The news is about to get a frenzy going!

So idiotic. He should have just went to work, and paid resale price. He just missed out on earning hundreds of dollars to sit in a miserable line, and save $100?

I don't know why my city has to all the sudden go all ******ed when 11s drop :smh:. And premium goods is usually a standup kinda store. Hate to see them sleaze ball the game and desperately try to cash in and take advantage of their customers on this release. Damn shame premium goods.

Seriously. I thought PG was a lot better than that.
They're trynna capatilize on people with this release.
I guarantee they are going to have WAY MORE tickets than shoes. There's no way u can hope to score here, the owner of the store collects kicks, almost all his staff collects shoes, and his lil brother is a popular reseller on IG. Not to mention, they hold shoes for the local celebs. They will prolly sell close to a hundred tickets, and probably have 10 pairs at most.

A week to go...I just want to get my raffle tickets Monday and Tuesday and then wait to see if I need to camp out at the CPU or just pick up my pair.

Unfortunately, yes. Houston is the worst when it comes to these holiday releases. Online or bust.
I don't have time to be running around entering rigged raffles, and being lied to over sneakers. It's just not worth it.
So idiotic. He should have just went to work, and paid resale price. He just missed out on earning hundreds of dollars to sit in a miserable line, and save $100?
Seriously. I thought PG was a lot better than that.
They're trynna capatilize on people with this release.
I guarantee they are going to have WAY MORE tickets than shoes. There's no way u can hope to score here, the owner of the store collects kicks, almost all his staff collects shoes, and his lil brother is a popular reseller on IG. Not to mention, they hold shoes for the local celebs. They will prolly sell close to a hundred tickets, and probably have 10 pairs at most.
he cleary forgot about this guy below...

Lol someone go sell that kid a unauthorized pair, clearly he don't know nothing about shoes to be doing that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom