12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Foot Lockers in and near San Francisco started early and they ended their raffles yesterday. :x

you sure. The ticket procedure info jus came out today...but if so then that's cold. My local doin all raffles next week so I'm goood.

Last edited:
willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 Yup, I called stores around my area (they're starting this weekend/next week). HOH (Hillsdale, Serramonte, Westfield on Market St) and FTL at Tanforan and Mission St did theirs. Oh yeah, Kid's FTL did theirs too.

Look up bull1trc and tonyd2wild
Them two ****** must be blind cuz they dont point out that almost tan leather upper **** almost matched dudes tan pants lol

For 200 dollars plus tax the shoe should not come pre yellowed leather upper already.

The og leather upper was the last thing to yellow. They going bass ackwards at nike
i wouldn't go off those videos, there's a 98% chance those are fakes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
SO TEMPTED TO DO ONE OF THOSE 350 PREORDERS BUT I WANT TO ACTUALLY TRY… THESE WILL BE ALL OVER THE BAY LIKE WHITE OUT ON RD… MOM AND POP SHOPS I WENT TO ARE SAYING 400 OR JUST UNDER 400 TO WHICH I REPLY.. NO. 4 IS SIMPLY :smh: :x

too rich for my blood but the local shop has 10 pairs of these for $400 per and the pantone 11s (you don't get the 29s) for $525.  grade school columbia 11s are $300

Back
Top Bottom