12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

One of my HOHs doing guaranteed tickets
smokin.gif
34th street fl and hoh are doing guaranteed tix no raffle. long island fl doing  a raffle. i'l give it a few hours sunday and then go the raffle route if i don't succeed

I can understand why he got them early.  Most stores only get like no more than 5 pairs of shoes bigger than a 13 (if they even get those sizes at all) so, best to be safe than sorry

on ebay most size 15s are 400 plus i even saw a couple of auctions at 700 for a pair of bred 11s and some guy even wanted 1000 for a deadstock pair of space Jams plus i wanted two pairs but I wanted to atleast guarantee myself one pair and try to get the other at retail any other shoe Id take the gamble but retro 11s I dont hesitate to pull the trigger also im from Htown #getmoneyboyz lol
i always find size 14 without issue. i only paid 200 for bred 1s at sole exchange

gamerg gamerg

Yeah that is true the whole city will be out. Just found out they are also handing out tickets for the Pantone pack at the same time.

On twitter Shiekh said their raffle or the 11s was 12/10 - 12/15. Went by there this morning and they had no idea what I was was talking about.

@GamerG

Yeah that is true the whole city will be out. Just found out they are also handing out tickets for the Pantone pack at the same time.
yup gonna be madness but i am too old to be leaving my family to camp out. good news is since i am getting these for my oldest son he will be my indentured servant for the next 6 months, cleaning my sneakers and doing my laundry and all

yup gonna be madness but i am too old to be leaving my family to camp out. good news is since i am getting these for my oldest son he will be my indentured servant for the next 6 months, cleaning my sneakers and doing my laundry and all

Perfect time to Unds some shoes :tongue:

For all you near gaurenteed ticket FTL/HOH. It seems they doin tickets for both the legend blue and ultimate gift of flight pack in Sunday...that should b fun

ha one of the footlocker guys was trying to buy my rick owens sneakers and said he'd guarantee me a ticket but i do enough for this kid already. you know everyone is going to be wearing crazy stuff to put on a show. i will wear the air max sneaker boots since its been raining pretty much every day.

i would be up for paying 40 or 50 for a guanrateed ticket though so i dont have to wait in line with the city

I don't think it would ever be worth camping for any 11 tbh. Too much hype. Too much madness.

i went to one of the smaller long island malls last year and only ten people were online for gammas' raffle tickets. 

if you have a relationship, you always seem to be able to kop. i am in pretty good with the f23 staff but may not help much this time.

True.  It's wishful thinking, but I'll be damned if I'm doing time over shoes.  I remember when the concords came out, a couple of people got ran up on at gunpoint in Newport Mall in J.C., and someone got shot on 125 over them.  Some people blame the concords fiasco as the reason why the midnight release got canned.  I know there was drama over the cool greys also, but, no matter how you look at it, the drama isn't worth it.

I was there when all that **** went down in Newport, haven't really lined up since. Online has been real good to me since tho, can't remember the last time I struck out on a GR that I wanted

I was there when all that **** went down in Newport, haven't really lined up since. Online has been real good to me since tho, can't remember the last time I struck out on a GR that I wanted
They said people busted the windows to Jimmy  Jazz and a couple of people got held up, and someone even got shot.  That's hella ratchet

Only one who can give this guy a license is Nike, and anyone who has that license from Nike cant be stupid enough to risk getting it taken back by selling that many pairs early, and posting it.

More I think about this guy, they're definitely fake.

Not really it will take all day explaining. If you have a business liscense and you find the right wholesaler/dealer and you talking money they will do business with you nomatter if you sell on ig, ebay, your own websites, consignment shop etc. Long as that money is in their pocket.

Just like nike cant keep and eye all store same, same thing for warehouses. Im not just talking strictly nike warehouse but one warehouse that carry all brands nike, rebook, adidas, etc.

Last edited:
Not really it will take all day explaining. If you have a business liscense and you find the right wholesaler/dealer and you talking money they will do business with you nomatter if you sell on ig, ebay, your own websites, consignment shop etc. Long as that money is in their pocket.

Just like nike cant keep and eye all store same, same thing for warehouses. Im not just talking strictly nike warehouse but one warehouse that carry all brands nike, rebook, adidas, etc.
i wish i had a license.. then id be selling it for retail.

Let the Shiekh codes begin! I'll be stopping by malls on the way to see family the next couple days

Back
Top Bottom