12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

But the Gamma 11's where sold everywhere to everyone and people still missed out. Then u look at Kixify or ebay and it's in that 340 range. Shoe fax be on it!!

Seems like some people just hate resellers so much they can't understand that there is money to be made on certain shoes more than others.

But the Gamma 11's where sold everywhere to everyone and people still missed out. Then u look at Kixify or ebay and it's in that 340 range. Shoe fax be on it!!

you are correct. but ebay isnt an accurate representation of market value. lots of resellers priced at 350+ but they sat. even the ones that were bidded on, ended at less and with shill bidding existing on nearly every auction, that gives a false reading of what market value is.

dont be silly. of course SOME people are gonna miss out. but my point was, production numbers dictate that resell wont be as high as some of the previous posts are suggesting. thats my point

The demand is more important then the supply, it doesn't matter if they drop 300k (just throwing numbers for example) on release date, if 700k people want them, Just like if a non hype shoe drops 100k and only 80k people want them

See the logic? Fact is Sneaker heads and non sneaker heads want this release and thats going to be a problem, regardless how many they drop

you are correct. but ebay isnt an accurate representation of market value. lots of resellers priced at 350+ but they sat. even the ones that were bidded on, ended at less and with shill bidding existing on nearly every auction, that gives a false reading of what market value is.

:smh:

People were selling them for that. I sold a pair for above $350. No shill bidding.

You seem to be arguing your opinion against facts. It doesn't matter what you think about ebay, people are selling them for above the prices you stated.

The demand is more important then the supply, it doesn't matter if they drop 300k (just throwing numbers for example) on release date, if 700k people want them, Just like if a non hype shoe drops 100k and only 80k people want them

See the logic? Fact is Sneaker heads and non sneaker heads want this release and thats going to be a problem, regardless how many they drop

Some people up here aren't logical for you to use logic.

My spot is getting double the amount of these than they did the Infrared VI's. These should be an easy cop if you get the VI's, they are about the same as far as popularity imo.

I've learned it's easier getting unclaimed pairs then anything else

just takes super discipline to wait it out

lots of 6s were left over today

you just had to be there to win

My spot is getting double the amount of these than they did the Infrared VI's. These should be an easy cop if you get the VI's, they are about the same as far as popularity imo.
I don't think any Retro can compare to the popularity of the XI's. They're just a different monster all together. I doubt this will be an easy cop, but I won't complain if it is.

Im patiently waiting for these to drop. They look coppable from the pics. I would've loved them to be the most iciest shoe ever made... instead of the milky look but theyre still clean. 1 pair at retail. Merry Christmas[emoji]127877[/emoji]

I don't think any Retro can compare to the popularity of the XI's. They're just a different monster all together. I doubt this will be an easy cop, but I won't complain if it is.

The Infrared VI is just as popular as most XI's

:smh:

People were selling them for that. I sold a pair for above $350. No shill bidding.

You seem to be arguing your opinion against facts. It doesn't matter what you think about ebay, people are selling them for above the prices you stated.
Some people up here aren't logical for you to use logic.

ok dude, you sold 1 pair and that makes it fact? and your 1 pair determines market value? how about the pair that i bought for a friend resale that he got for 245+shipping DS?

just because you gave it to one over anxious buyer with no vaseline doesnt make it market value.

again, no disrespect to you, (i am still scratching my head trying to figure out why my opinion rubbed you the wrong way anyway)...but if you think that ebay sets market value, then you need to do some homework. any respectable knowledgable NTer here besides yourself of course would agree.

either way, you got it

back to the shoes

Last edited:

supply and demand to determine pricepoint is an equation where both variables are equal in value homie. meaning demand is just as important as supply and vice versa.

I've learned it's easier getting unclaimed pairs then anything else

just takes super discipline to wait it out

lots of 6s were left over today

you just had to be there to win
This! I was able to get my shadows, my second pair of concord lows and I could've had the blk infrared vi today if I wanted to wait 30-40 mins till 6pm... 

supply and demand to determine pricepoint is an equation where both variables are equal in value homie. meaning demand is just as important as supply and vice versa.
You got it.  But Nike, as a marketing company (I don't count them as an apparel brand cause they don't manufacture **** themselves) loves to keep supply waaaaay below demand.  Their strategy seems to be working.

You got it.  But Nike, as a marketing company (I don't count them as an apparel brand cause they don't manufacture **** themselves) loves to keep supply waaaaay below demand.  Their strategy seems to be working.

agreed 100%

i have just learned from experience to never trust ebays false ceiling or pricepoints. there are shoes (including jordan xi of xmas past) that were priced for one price on ebay, (set priced and bidded on) that were inflated and the value or price of every other shoe everyone else listed at was based on that false ceiling...only to come to NT and see that same shoe sit for 2 weeks in buy/sell for much less. and paid less than that after negotiating to fair market value.

Last edited:
agreed 100%

i have just learned from experience to never trust ebays false ceiling or pricepoints. there are shoes (including jordan xi of xmas past) that were priced for one price on ebay, (set priced and bidded on) that were inflated and the value or price of every other shoe everyone else listed at was based on that false ceiling...only to come to NT and see that same shoe sit for 2 weeks in buy/sell for much less. and paid less than that after negotiating to fair market value.

that's understood

ebay prices are also high because all the fees

but high or not a lot of people mirror those prices locally

some sell for less and some for more

some shoes sell better online and some sell better locally

way more variables than shooting down everybody who has opposing experience

I understand this. My point was that supply doesn't matter if demand is way above supply. People talking like "oh easy retail cop, they making a bunch". Doesn't matter how many they make at launch they will be gone with the quicknes. Look at today's infrared, every store got shipments yet it was crazy.. and many more people are waiwaiting for lenfend blues. They been hyping people up for them for 11 months now.

Back
Top Bottom