12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

$320? WHy? WHy not just wait til they drop intested of paying almost double? I never understand these scenarios.

$320? WHy? WHy not just wait til they drop intested of paying almost double? I never understand these scenarios.
While I never paid more than $25 to get a sneaker before release for me it was self fulfillment to stunt. The thrill of having something exclusive that everyone wants, and you have. I remember before sneaker hype became mainstream in 2005-2007 I paid an extra $15 to get my Jordan's earlier than the release date in Philly, but that was when I really wanted to stunt on college campus. Now that I work and go to school at night with old people, I can wait until the release date. I only need to stunt if I go out to an event or sneaker con. Or maybe dude has a family and kids and just does not want to deal with all the hassles and headaches and just pay extra upfront. IDK his money not ours. No judgement here.

Last edited:
Well I just sold a good friend my bred 1's size 11 and I figured I could use these as bait to obtain a 11.5.

While I never paid more than $25 to get a sneaker before release for me it was self fulfillment to stunt. The thrill of having something exclusive that everyone wants, and you have. I remember before sneaker hype became mainstream in 2005-2007 I paid an extra $15 to get my Jordan's earlier than the release date in Philly, but that was when I really wanted to stunt on college campus. Now that I work and go to school at night with old people, I can wait until the release date. I only need to stunt if I go out to an event or sneaker con. Or maybe dude has a family and kids and just does not want to deal with all the hassles and headaches and just pay extra upfront. IDK his money not ours. No judgement here.
you got it !  thanks

True hiis money not yours, but to some that want the shoe its much better to pay $320, rather then camp out all night, enter a rigged raffle, wake up 8am to a crashing nike.com site look at today and that was for infrareds.. The likely hood of these being available to walk in a store and buy them is slim to none.

True hiis money not yours, but to some that want the shoe its much better to pay $320, rather then camp out all night, enter a rigged raffle, wake up 8am to a crashing nike.com site look at today and that was for infrareds.. The likely hood of these being available to walk in a store and buy them is slim to none.
AMEN

I need 3 pairs of these, 1 to rock, 1 to stock, and 1 to sell, shouldn't be hard at all since I got 3 pairs of infrared vi

onto the next pizza party .
tongue.gif
did someone mention a pizza party in this thread?

I'm going to casually try and get these I won't be mad if I don't get them because I know these will get dirty after 3 or 4 times of wear. My 2001 Concords were the hardest shoe ever I had to keep clean. I noticed people with the Space Jams and "Play-offs" can wear those multiple times before they start to show signs of wear and tear. But the Concords and Columbia's let a dust breeze blow by them and they collect dirt. These are the type of shoes you keep in the box for collection sake or you wear, but have another shoe around for back-up. I don't buy shoes in bulk. I usually buy one pair of shoes. So that's why I'm so protective over them, because I know one walk near rainy grass or skid mark and that is the only pair I have to salvage. Must be nice to be able to buy 2 and 3 pairs. But I have other obligations like house, car, phone etc..

I'm going to casually try and get these I won't be mad if I don't get them because I know these will get dirty after 3 or 4 times of wear. My 2001 Concords were the hardest shoe ever I had to keep clean. I noticed people with the Space Jams and "Play-offs" can wear those multiple times before they start to show signs of wear and tear. But the Concords and Columbia's let a dust breeze blow by them and they collect dirt. These are the type of shoes you keep in the box for collection sake or you wear, but have another shoe around for back-up. I don't buy shoes in bulk. I usually buy one pair of shoes. So that's why I'm so protective over them, because I know one walk near rainy grass or skid mark and that is the only pair I have to salvage. Must be nice to be able to buy 2 and 3 pairs. But I have other obligations like house, car, phone etc..
but they're shoes man.  I understand we want our stuff to look fresh n clean, but if they get a little dirt on them so what.  Wear em!

For the most part I only buy one pair of kicks as well, but there are some exceptions where I will try to double up.  If you have a enough kicks in your rotation, the Legend Blues if you cop them should be good and looking fresh for a while.

It's crazy I gotta be in Florida when these drop. There will be no way I can enter Florida raffles a week or two in advance.

Online or bust.

These have arrived in most footlockers here in South Florida.

Retail pairs looking good. Looking forward to the release.

Back
Top Bottom