12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

A few NFL players were showing these off early on their IG's. Definitely Devin Hester and someone else, can't remember now.

Hester also had the Ray Allen Championship XI's from the Heat, so idk if they're both fugazzi or he's boys with MJ himself lol

both fakes

can put money on it

Man jordan brand should just mass produce the really popular models. they can make a million pairs and drop the price back to $125-150. so wut if they dont sell out first day, they will be gone by that monday. This limited label and price tag is just crazy now. Tickets and raffle make me feel like im buying shoes from the carter, we need a special pass to get them.
they usually do mass produce these models. rumor was they made a million pairs of gamma 11s. its just supply and demand, everyone and they momma want the 11s.

not sure where u get the limited label on these?

price is crazy i agree, if they really had to raise the price, why not continue the $5 trend they did the last few years on 11s, instead they jump from 185 to 200

^^^  I get the limited label from talking to store managers. live in a small town so we normally get 1 pair per size. Ill just put in the extra work to have a pair or two.

Im actually very business savvy. I go to school for Business Management. I just dont feel like getting raped for sneakers that if they produced 2 million they will still sell out. Not only that but the hassle you got to go through is crazy to me.

Change your major unless you plan on going to B-School. Management majors don't have specified focus areas that companies are looking for.

But I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm no expert on Fortune 500 hiring patterns...

Change your major unless you plan on going to B-School. Management majors don't have specified focus areas that companies are looking for.

But I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm no expert on Fortune 500 hiring patterns...
I might possibly. I dont go to a major school. It was a community college a couple years ago, now its a state college. Im still in the beginning stages. But enough with the side talk. I just wish the shoes were not so hard and pricey to get. It amazes me that some guys can get like 4 or 5 pairs with ease. 

Last edited:
I missed the concords but I had the Gamma's in my cart and decided at the last minute to pass. I should have just got em.

Since JB is increasing prices next year, its going to be interesting to see if everyone still copps on release day. 

This has made me reconsider about copping anymore after this December. 

Me either.. I put into consideration, maybe itll run some of the *******s away, but hell what else do they have to pay for besides shoes and food if that.. Its only a $10-$20 increase..

Since JB is increasing prices next year, its going to be interesting to see if everyone still copps on release day. 

This has made me reconsider about copping anymore after this December. 
It's the same thing as a lot jobs. Somebody will always be there to replace you. Enough ppl that always miss on RD or raffles will be there to fill the spaces of ppl who decide to pass because of the price hike

it's that "it's only 10-20$ more" mentality that JB likes about yall, what's 10$ times 1.5 million? an extra 15 million because people are suckers. Mr Ringling said it best "there's a sucker born every second"

it's that "it's only 10-20$ more" mentality that JB likes about yall, what's 10$ times 1.5 million? an extra 15 million because people are suckers. Mr Ringling said it best "there's a sucker born every second"
THIS!!!!!! I'm still gonna get my 10 pairs tho

THIS!!!!!! I'm still gonna get my 10 pairs tho
Do you come into every thread to talk reselling, or am I crazy?
laugh.gif

You do you though, bro.

Saw a dude with the Columbias on at the football game on friday. i only got a glance, but they appeared to have both white and off-white on them, similar to the sport blue 6s that just dropped.

thank you. I'm sure we've all done it at least once or twice, but when it's coming up on the 3rd and 4th price boost for NO apparent reason at all.... we need to really re-think what we are doing. it's a lost cause though because these new folks out here is wild'n. I won't be copping Jordans probably ever again because I don't see the price on retros EVER actually reducing.
tired.gif

So what would y'all say resale is for these since the price is $200? $300? $280? I know on RD I have no chance in my small town so I'm curious.

So what would y'all say resale is for these since the price is $200? $300? $280? I know on RD I have no chance in my small town so I'm curious.
Gammas where going for $300+ easy. and that's gammas.... These with all the hype connected to them, easy $350-400 IMO. Now let that be the last thing said about resale until 2 weeks before RD
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom