12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Gammas where going for $300+ easy. and that's gammas.... These with all the hype connected to them, easy $350-400 IMO. Now let that be the last thing said about resale until 2 weeks before RD :lol:
well hell if that is the case then I better get that raffle game up. Of course that's pure speculation now but if it holds true which is what my mind believes but my heart doesn't want.

@rcj, you beating an already dead horse famb... So you mean to tell me this price increas stem'd from somebody saying/thought process its only $10? Can you recap back on the 17's when they released for $160? Other sneakers are influencing this increase.. The demand jordan doesnt know how much lil mook from the block is willing to pay.. And most resale shoes i see where i reside dont even sale.. Peeps dont even resale here anymore. Last resale i saw was the bred 11's nah take that back it was a pair of grapes size 11..

I'm curious as to why they changed the box label. Is that the new label on the Remastered Retros?

Isn't the kickzondeck dude the closetcollector? I could of sworn I seen a video where he says that's his new name or some $#it like that.

I'm curious as to why everyone is saying "cop" after those last pics surfaced....like those aren't the exact same phonies in every other picture that has been posted.

@rcj, you beating an already dead horse famb... So you mean to tell me this price increas stem'd from somebody saying/thought process its only $10? Can you recap back on the 17's when they released for $160? Other sneakers are influencing this increase.. The demand jordan doesnt know how much lil mook from the block is willing to pay.. And most resale shoes i see where i reside dont even sale.. Peeps dont even resale here anymore. Last resale i saw was the bred 11's nah take that back it was a pair of grapes size 11..
didnt 17s release with a crazy case and a CD and a ticket to the circus or some ish? they made it a simple package to increase on those i believe and you are also silly to believe that a billion dollar company doesnt have gophers that JUST run around websites reading comments and forum posts to see where they can improve or cut costs that havent been complained about yet and how much resale has been so they can up the prices because the margin for resale is still big enough to still sell out on release date. there are lots of problems but this is merely shoes for us which is why we pay it or not pay it on RD but for Nike/JB its a life or a career or a couple extra million dollar bonus this year. hey if anyone wants to pay more money for the same garbage thats cool but im just over here shaking my head and thankful that i have the shoes i want and are not waiting on anymore jordans and the shoes i need to collect to finish my collection will rot on shelves if they ever released so im good. oh yeah that horse has been dead since after the Jams released in 09.

didnt 17s release with a crazy case and a CD and a ticket to the circus or some ish? they made it a simple package to increase on those i believe and you are also silly to believe that a billion dollar company doesnt have gophers that JUST run around websites reading comments and forum posts to see where they can improve or cut costs that havent been complained about yet and how much resale has been so they can up the prices because the margin for resale is still big enough to still sell out on release date. there are lots of problems but this is merely shoes for us which is why we pay it or not pay it on RD but for Nike/JB its a life or a career or a couple extra million dollar bonus this year. hey if anyone wants to pay more money for the same garbage thats cool but im just over here shaking my head and thankful that i have the shoes i want and are not waiting on anymore jordans and the shoes i need to collect to finish my collection will rot on shelves if they ever released so im good. oh yeah that horse has been dead since after the Jams released in 09.
Im not
Gonna sit up here and act like i havent/dont live past my living means at times.. Paying more for garbage? Im quite sure you own a smart phone or own a phone with a network.. Ppl buy what they feel they want if it permits... Ive got a iphone that isnt worth $100 but i still purchased it with a carrier that isnt worth the $70/mon im paying.. But its what i wanted.. Im not saying that your reasoning is not wrong(its arguable), but i feel like there is more too it than someone saying. Its just $10-20. Im in nursing school and when the sport blues dropped i was eves dropping while reading in line and was hearing cats saying they buying their whole famb shoes.. Im thinking to myself this dude got disposable income like that? Im curious to ask do you think a billion dollar franches is still wondering how to get another billion dollars when their strategies have been working?

Im not
Gonna sit up here and act like i havent/dont live past my living means at times.. Paying more for garbage? Im quite sure you own a smart phone or own a phone with a network.. Ppl buy what they feel they want if it permits... Ive got a iphone that isnt worth $100 but i still purchased it with a carrier that isnt worth the $70/mon im paying.. But its what i wanted.. Im not saying that your reasoning is not wrong(its arguable), but i feel like there is more too it than someone saying. Its just $10-20. Im in nursing school and when the sport blues dropped i was eves dropping while reading in line and was hearing cats saying they buying their whole famb shoes.. Im thinking to myself this dude got disposable income like that? Im curious to ask do you think a billion dollar franches is still wondering how to get another billion dollars when their strategies have been working?
i dont think people who are billionaires are ever content with the amount of money they make so yes they are always looking to make another billion. if they werent then they would have already retired or sold off their shares of the business. of course we buy what we want and things i waste my money on are different than others but i try my best not to buy trash for good money, i have a smart phone that cost 60 and a plan that is 35/month and im rarely on it now when it comes to shoes and my car i will blow more money than i should but thats my thing and on the flip side i wouldnt pay more money for a crappy turbo or any other part that doesnt work as well or as long as i would for a quality part that will last longer and work harder. seems the same as shoes to me besides the amount of parts manufacturers available but if we dont buy the bad product and force them to make a better product then we win, it starts with 1 and if i as the 1 dont stand my ground then nobody else will either.

Man if these the ones that release it seems almost all of you guys won't cop. Jordan can have a pic with a pair an some will still say fake. It's JB what exactly is the expectations in these that most of you guys don't wanna even consider any real.

I think it's stupid how they reverse the swoosh on lebrons but they can't reverse the jumpman. At first I thought they started facing them all the same way to give the logo a more standard, uniform look across the board. Now I have no idea what they are doing other than pissing us off.

Obviously everybody has their own opinion, but after going through the struggle getting my last two retail XI (gamma and bred) I copped an early pair of the legend blues. Not sure if it will be the final version but it has the lighter blue bottom (not green) and when holding them all side by side, they match up perfect. I know it's ethically wrong to some, but this **** gets tiresome and I love the way they look. I have to agree though the leather top is similar to the cool greys. Might get messed up easy
well said and i agree 100 %

just got mine yesterday

have NEVER gotten early pair before

had the cash and the time/source was right

x-mas will be tight this year so had to go for it

we know it is a gamble

not ALL early are fakes, so people just need to stop that generalization

i have gone over them and compared to all my other XIs

looks good to me and i'm very happy !

pimp.gif

well said and i agree 100 %

just got mine yesterday

have NEVER gotten early pair before

had the cash and the time/source was right

x-mas will be tight this year so had to go for it

we know it is a gamble

not ALL early are fakes, so people just need to stop that generalization

i have gone over them and compared to all my other XIs

looks good to me and i'm very happy !

pimp.gif
lmao...plz post some pics of the shoes and the box. where you can show the indentation of the print of the box as well as none of them widow peaks around the patent leather.

If the money isn't an issue, then why not just spend the same money when you KNOW real pairs are in stores' stockrooms or even just pay resale? I just can't fathom why spending more than an already bad $200 on a pair that you have to convince yourself to be authentic months in advance would make sense to any logical person.

It's funny too, because time after time, the people doing it echo the same justifications. Whatever, I'm apparently just bitter. More power to y'all, young gods.

Back
Top Bottom