12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My ups guy just faked an attempted delivery. Clown never came to my door so I called in to arrange a pickup tomorrow smfh....bastards
they always do that to me! I hate them I live in SE DC and I sit on my balcony some times waiting and they rolled right pass my house so I tracked it and they said mess delivery attempt and I was pissed. I called cursed them out And everything I wanted his *** fired.

they always do that to me! I hate them I live in SE DC and I sit on my balcony some times waiting and they rolled right pass my house so I tracked it and they said mess delivery attempt and I was pissed. I called cursed them out And everything I wanted his *** fired.
Thats exactly how I feel bro... Crazy thing is I work for fedex so Im already on game!!!

dang man ol' negative nancies :lol:

I've seen gamma restocked enough times; only ppl I could see really feeling hopeless are GS sizes cuz those rarely if ever get restocked.

Man I know of a restock happening 1/1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'M SCHLEEP DOH [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Restock ain't happening on Legend Blue's, Nike gotta keep demand up high for 2015 11's, rumor is space jams
No way, I mean no possible way it'll be the space jams. They can't circulate around the 5 pairs released which would happen if they revert back to the Jams, eventually no one would even bother buying a pair.

u need gammas like i need cool greys... :nerd:

Are the 2001 Columbias still wearable?
yes, but they're fragile. strictly for styling, never for long periods of time and never if i'ma do alot of walking. gotta be careful. for reference, i actually am more confident in rocking my OG shadows tho. '94 vs. '01 so u'd think the '01s would be more wearable, but that isn't the case.

moral to the story... it all depends on the individual pair and how they were stored over the years.

Both pairs just came in right now. One from Eastbay, and the Other from NDC. Eastbay came with no receipt, but the shoe carbon fiber paper was flawless, NDC pair was all ripped like someone went through them....qc on both pairs are good. Patent Leather cut on EB pair looks slightly bigger than the NDC pair. I can see minor yellowing  on both pairs. I only wish the Soles were a bit darker tint. In the end I'm happy with my pairs. One to stock and one to rock.

MY SECOND PAIR FINALLY CAME IN TODAY... #SOLID. THINKING WHETHER TO DOUBLE UP ON THE 4's NOW... DECISIONS, DECISIONS,LOL! GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE'S PAIRS ARE FINALLY SHOWING UP. ONE LUV...HOLLA!

CED B.

MY SECOND PAIR FINALLY CAME IN TODAY... #SOLID. THINKING WHETHER TO DOUBLE UP ON THE 4's NOW... DECISIONS, DECISIONS,LOL! GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE'S PAIRS ARE FINALLY SHOWING UP. ONE LUV...HOLLA!

CED B.

I would check out the so called quality to see if its true.. then double up

hey guys.  Just wondering if anyone ordered from JD sports have gotten shipping info.  I was able to cop from them  but have not  heard anything from them since.  Thanks for the help 

Hit them up via Twitter; that's how I got my updates. My pair should be here Wednesday and they gave me the tracking #.

View media item 1327790
Expected my delivery by the 30th, but then I checked UPS with my tracking number and it says delivered. I went downstairs and I didn't see a package so I called ups and they told me to call footlocker. I called footlocker and they said they put in an investigation. Did I get robbed for my package? Should I be worried?

Not feeling those customs at all. They remind me way to much of the white/red lows from a few years ago which I hated.

View media item 1327790
Expected my delivery by the 30th, but then I checked UPS with my tracking number and it says delivered. I went downstairs and I didn't see a package so I called ups and they told me to call footlocker. I called footlocker and they said they put in an investigation. Did I get robbed for my package? Should I be worried?

Unfortunately it does sound like your shoes were stolen.

This is the reason why I route all my packages to be held at the UPS hub and I pick them up from there.

Sorry to hear, Good luck.

A UK 6 is a size 7.
i already explained earlier that uk sz 6 gs is us sz 6.5y, and mens uk 6 is mens us sz 7, one of the mods even posted a shoe size conversion chart that shows the exact same thing.
You never said it was gs or men's so this doesn't pertain to our discussion, I'm from the UK and I'm well aware of the size conversion.

Last edited:
Have you tried the icecream for your soles solution that turn it back clear? Thinkin about using it for all my 11's

Nah, I've never used anything to clear up the soles.. But was kind of interested in how ppl dye em with that rit stuff..

Just came home to mine. Pairs look good.

View media item 1327621

Nice.. I passed on a pair for lil man at first, then saw a dude at the mall with his 2 lil boys rockin em. And ended up grabbing a pair for him online last week. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom