12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

UPS man just came through. Basically flawless pair. No glue issues and the quality seems solid. Very happy with the cop. Got another pair coming from Australia that I'm thinking of customizing navy blue.  

They're still pretty blue, almost identical to my NDC pair. Kind of a greenish color on the back peak. Won't take long in TX to yellow, my Concord lows (worn) from May are already yellowed.
Have you tried the icecream for your soles solution that turn it back clear? Thinkin about using it for all my 11's

My NDC pair just arrived (finally!) Flawless... sorry for those of you who got shoes with issues. Will post pic of my 11 collection later

DS 2014 legend blues vs. VNDS 2001 columbias...

like we all already knew, quality is MUCH better on the columbias. leather is MUCH softer. mesh feels better. way more ankle padding. overall comfort is MUCH, MUCH better on the columbias. the legend blues seem to weigh significantly less, which i'd attribute to cheaper materials. surprisingly though, the legend blues have the thicker patent leather cut. :wow:

View media item 1327611View media item 1327612View media item 1327613View media item 1327614View media item 1327615View media item 1327616View media item 1327617

Last edited:
hey guys.  Just wondering if anyone ordered from JD sports have gotten shipping info.  I was able to cop from them  but have not  heard anything from them since.  Thanks for the help 

Just got in 3 of the 4 pairs I ordered and they're all looking pretty good.  Small glue stains and such but nothing horrible like last years Gammas with messed up carbon fiber and globs of glue looking like it was coming out of the midsole.  I don't have to explain to any of my friends that their pair has flaws but that you can't see them from a few feet away.  Lol

NDC pair finally came in today no complaints other than one slanted 23 on the heel and the abundance of paper lol

not sure if this has been mentioned before but is NDC putting labels on the outside of boxes now? mine has 3 labels as opposed to the normal 1

My ups guy just faked an attempted delivery. Clown never came to my door so I called in to arrange a pickup tomorrow smfh....bastards

My ups guy just faked an attempted delivery. Clown never came to my door so I called in to arrange a pickup tomorrow smfh....bastards
damn that's hella shady. that's what i have a webcam pointed outside my front door.

Guys,

My order from CT just came and I was charged $25 as brokerage fees! Has anyone else been charged for Brokerage, or is it only me?

Back
Top Bottom