12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

That video clip had every comical stereotype under the sun.  A gang of dudes looking like an unsigned rap group, not even daytime and a couple of them wearing shades in the pitch black darkness, the news reporter looking semi nervous, son licking the sole, et al.  :stoneface:

Kind of reminds me of a dr dre video skit

I screamed at that video.

"Icy gum bottoms"

"You can just lick them"

"This shoe is never coming out again"

"Michael Jordan know what he's doing"

"Yeah just hold that shoe one more time"

also crying at what looks to be a ps pair in the one dude's hands and the sunglasses in the pitch dark T_______T

Not sure why that dude says huhh and has a mask on...

"Icy gum bottoms"

"You can just lick them"

also crying at what looks to be a ps pair in the one dude's hands and the sunglasses in the pitch dark T_______T
1. There is going to be a restock

2. They are not even icy, I would say legend blue sole

3. They're idiots

4. They made a mockery of the black community

5. They don't know MJ and if they seen him he would probably turn his head in embarrassment

6. **** all of their couches 

"Icy gum bottoms"

"You can just lick them"

Not sure why that dude says huhh and has a mask on...

I think it could've been from the 'legally blind' video when she goes "HUH?!" :lol:

I got shipping confirmation yesterday but today (Sunday) there has been no movement. Should I be worried?

Lmao.. Jk.. Sorry, had to do it.

Last edited:
i ordered from sns but i only got paypal confirmation, still pending, should i be worried.

Im in the same boat. I ordered off Kickz uk and only got order/confirmation number email and nothing since. The $ is pending in my account. I hope my order dont get cancelled.

I got shipping confirmation yesterday but today (Sunday) there has been no movement. Should I be worried?

Lmao.. Jk.. Sorry, had to do it.

If u ordered from a euro site its always iffy and a chance we all take. Of course Finishline, NDC, Eastbay etc people are more then good and just gotta be patient theyll get there email and shipping info. But as for ppl who ordered off Euro and overseas sites then were prob do for some anxiety waiting on a shipped email lol

It irritates me though, that they give all this attention to sneaker releases when they come out, but they turn a semi blind eye when people break down store security gates at Walmart on black Friday on some Resident Evil tip. 

If u ordered from a euro site its always iffy and a chance we all take. Of course Finishline, NDC, Eastbay etc people are more then good and just gotta be patient theyll get there email and shipping info. But as for ppl who ordered off Euro and overseas sites then were prob do for some anxiety waiting on a shipped email lol
I laughed at that part.

It irritates me though, that they give all this attention to sneaker releases when they come out, but they turn a semi blind eye when people break down store security gates at Walmart on black Friday on some Resident Evil tip. 

lol.. It's usually a fight at wal mart on black fri for a tv or vacuum

U no y

lol.. It's usually a fight at wal mart on black fri for a tv or vacuum
Exactly, but it doesn't get as much attention as a sneaker release at a mall.  Ignorance happens at every walk of life, but, the media only chooses to target specific areas of it. 

Lmao I should have left finishline out ^ but finishline is still better then any euro site...

Ya'll really think the reporters didn't know exactly what they were doing by targeting that specific group? Of all the people that were out there?
Yepp & yepp. framing is one of the biggest aspects of broadcast journalism/comm, and it's definitely exemplified here. It's smart of them too. It made me laugh but it is sad how media operates like that. Oh well though, JB brought this upon us in december of 2011.

Back
Top Bottom