12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I don't blame y'all for being nervous about packages coming up missing.  I have a pair of shoes and a package with two jerseys come up missing and it was hell reporting it.  As for UPS vs. USPS.  I've never had a problem with UPS, but both packages I lost was through USPS, that's why I hate those NY offices.  Some shady dudes work there.  Hell, when I lived in Brooklyn, once they robbed clean the whole facility, so anything is possible, but I hope everyone gets their pairs safe and secure.

I wear a size 13-14 and think it's too damn big. I couldn't imagine having to be ordering size 18
laugh.gif

Would be wondering if UPS is delivering me a sneaker or a tv

Now I can officially retire my old pair of Columbias. Hopefully next year brings a new Space Jam edition.

Those two Jordan's are my oldest pairs of shoes I've owned and also first Jordans I ever purchased. Damn almost 14 years. I can't imagine wearing other shoes 14 years after their release.

"icy gum bottoms"
mean.gif
That video clip had every comical stereotype under the sun.  A gang of dudes looking like an unsigned rap group, not even daytime and a couple of them wearing shades in the pitch black darkness, the news reporter looking semi nervous, son licking the sole, et al. 
indifferent.gif

Guess I Half sized up for nothing lol, my true to size are usually too tight unless I remove the insole.
Me too. I'm a 10.5 TTS and all of my XI are size 11. I hope gees aren't too big.

I swear i used ebates on the day of this release on NDC and FNL.. does it expire  after a set amount of minute sor something? cuz i dont see any cashbacks on my ebates account.
Jordan are excluded for FNL.

Yo Fam, always been a casual reader and lurker. Never had the need or want to post until now. Picked up my pair from my local footlocker today and noticed this on my right shoe. Along with that the box is fairly beat and the plastic box insert is all messed up on one of the flaps.

Shame JB, shame!

Kind of makes you wonder with the "new, improved quality" Jordan's less than 3 weeks away, are we gonna continue to have these problems still?

View media item 1315810

I screamed at that video.

"Icy gum bottoms"

"You can just lick them"

"This shoe is never coming out again"

"Michael Jordan know what he's doing"

"Yeah just hold that shoe one more time"

also crying at what looks to be a ps pair in the one dude's hands and the sunglasses in the pitch dark T_______T

Back
Top Bottom