12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

they can if we made them do it.. but by not being the cusomer and demanding they release shoes in better quanitites they have sonned us to hiding in mall trees, breaking doors, dighting for golden tickers, selling tickets, and robbing the shipping hub in memphis and in some cases being forced to the resellers market or Newyorkcompany 
Ehhhh. It's a cycle. One person gets fed up with jb crap. Millions of ither idiots to take his spot. Ain't nithing

If anything Nike is producing more of these than they did in 96.. Why is it people just don't want to accept the demand on these really makes no sense? Like come on, we in here with 6-48 raffle tickets per person. Dudes need 3-4 pairs just for themselves. WE created this monster, NOT Nike.

I wonder how the shoe game will be 5-10 years from nwo.. will it die down or will it be even crazier or stay the same. 

Something has to give. Everything has an up and down period. Hoping it's soon. Getting tired of all this madness for shoes. Reasons thats it's online or bust for me for Jordans not putting my life or anyone elses life in danger over some shoes.

If i does diw down hopefully prices (after-market) drop to. Want some older jays but don't want to drop 450+

after 2011 the perception of xi's changed drastically..

Agreed. Hell I fell victim to the hype, I was ******* salty as hell I couldn't cop a pair and I let it ruin the time with my family :smh:

Now I'm a little older, I realize how dumb that was looking back on it :lol:

Shoes will come and go, but at the end of the day, they cant show you the world, talk back to you, or have a lasting impact 20 years from now.

got 15 tickets today. Found an old drivers license my brother left at my house that expired 2 years ago. Gonna go give it a try tomorrow :lol:

but we just all need to unify.. then we can relive the days where we could try on shoes.
Puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. JB got what they wanted. $200 is the price now, aint no going back. Crazy how as soon as I started making money to actually buy these shoes, I lost interest in em. All I want are the SJ's and I done for the most part.

Puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. JB got what they wanted. $200 is the price now, aint no going back. Crazy how as soon as I started making money to actually buy these shoes, I lost interest in em. All I want are the SJ's and I done for the most part.
think about it.. if we somehow could get everyone to boycott the columbia's.. they would sit.. then drop  because if they refuse to pay 200.. they would drop them to 150 then back to 125.. so yes it would take everyone to participate then we can get JB to drop the price.

THING IS NONE OF THESE PLACES EVER SAID THERE IS AN ENDING TIME… HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF RAFFLES AND IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAY COME BACK TOMORROW… OH SO YOU DO HAVE MORE JUST NOT WHEN I GET THERE. AFTER WORK. LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN. WITH A DEGREE. THE AMOUNT OF SHADE FOR XI RELEASES… IS TOO. DAMN. HIGH :x

Repped! Hope this foolery doesn't happen again to me later on today :smh:.

The amount of effort some people are putting in just to have a chance at getting this shoe is truly baffling.  Like am I missing something here?  Buying sneakers should NOT be stressful you should be able to get $200 shoes without having to wait hours in line to have a chance at getting them.  

The amount of effort some people are putting in just to have a chance at getting this shoe is truly baffling.  Like am I missing something here?  Buying sneakers should NOT be stressful you should be able to get $200 shoes without having to wait hours in line to have a chance at getting them.  
yeah... it should be like trying to buy jordan shines..lol

think about it.. if we somehow could get everyone to boycott the columbia's.. they would sit.. then drop  because if they refuse to pay 200.. they would drop them to 150 then back to 125.. so yes it would take everyone to participate then we can get JB to drop the price.
Okay, they drop the price. Then what? People buy buy buy and price goes right back up.

but we just all need to unify.. then we can relive the days where we could try on shoes.
Ok. Tell that to the animals Good luck with that one. We have created a monster. No turning back now. Watch how every 11 release will feed the beast. You can't talk to some people man. They're just dumb as ****. I was in line today doing a raffle and I looked around and these guys were dressed like idiots and talking about the dumbest ish ever. I think I'm done with Jordan's for awhile after this as far as raffling goes. I'll stick to strictly reselling to these cats

Okay, they drop the price. Then what? People buy buy buy and price goes right back up.
if we only copped when it drops to 125.. then they would be forced to drop the rpice in order to get the shoes moved quickly.. it would have to be persistant

Back
Top Bottom