12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i have all my stores numbers in my phone... not trying to answer random calls 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 to google i go 

Did a couple raffles today and now I'm just telling myself I don't want them enough to do that again tomorrow. The odds on winning just seem too slim. Demand >>>> supply

Did a couple raffles today and now I'm just telling myself I don't want them enough to do that again tomorrow. The odds on winning just seem too slim. Demand >>>> supply
which si why if nike did a pre order to make them to order.. everyone would get the shoes and the resellers would die..lol

the raffle sign up process during this time of year always makes me laugh

did my sign ups and at one place a family of 5 all signed up for a size 14 in front of me best part it was all women no guy lol

also FYI some stores will use the genral rul of once the ticket roll is done

raffle is closed regardless of it being just day 1

a single raffle roll is about 10K tickets

which si why if nike did a pre order to make them to order.. everyone would get the shoes and the resellers would die..lol
Not so much, they would just sell to the people that weren't able to get preorders. Same as a guaranteed ticket, get it and those who can't or don't will buy it.

Not so much, they would just sell to the people that weren't able to get preorders. Same as a guaranteed ticket, get it and those who can't or don't will buy it.
but then resellers couldnt chrage 400 bucks it would be more like 250 275 because everyone and their wife and kids who wanted them would have a pair.

Hit the all the raffles today. The line was around the corner at FTL which was crazy, i just came back at lunch time. If you getting a grade school good luck. There's probably a good amount of adults but that grade school is a problem.

Welp, FNL & and Hibbets is the last left, both FCFS.

My patna went to this moms and pops spot to lock his pair down early but he had to buy $200 worth of clothes in the store. He did and ask the owner can he use his military discount. Lol he looked at him crazy but he going to give the jordan 11 shirts, sock, bean, & hat to the homeless and tax claim it.

The owner had no idea about jordans until the space jam release and he been doing that every since. Thats why i dont mess with that spot but hey, I understand it's a business.

NJ malls were a MADHOUSE today. Copped 19 tickets today but with the lines I saw, I'm very worried about not eating...

These raffles are CRAZY man. Did four today and two not only copied our names directly from our drivers licenses, they also took down license numbers. Violated much?

anybody in here good at Concord Low legit checks? DM me or reply here i have a thread and i was trying to make a move on this one this evening...

I'm kinda salty because I needed a size 13. My uncle need a 14 but they were out so he took the 13 and said he's going to try to flip. I got an 11.5 and I told him to let me get the 13 but he wouldn't give it to me talking about the 13 would be easier. I'm like it's an 11. No matter what size you have it won't be hard to get rid of.
I really hope he has a hard time flipping and never gets his 14. Seriously, it's an even swap, especially between real fam.

yea but that's just not happening, I'm for the concept but it ain't happening. We'd just be fighting the "smart" resellers and bots even more than we are now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom