12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ok I have a funny story to tell: I went to dtlr to enter the raffle in cd and why we filling out the ticket one guy gonna ask "can I use two numbers because about time y'all call me my phone gonna be OFF!" The clerk was like and "you trying to get some 200 dollar shoes and you can't pay your phone bill!" I just busted out laughing so hard and all I could say is "that's pure *****ry." So the guy just looks at me with the dumbest look on his face I so....

Ok I have a funny story to tell: I went to dtlr to enter the raffle in cd and why we filling out the ticket one guy gonna ask "can I use two numbers because about time y'all call me my phone gonna be OFF!" The clerk was like and "you trying to get some 200 dollar shoes and you can't pay your phone bill!" I just busted out laughing so hard and all I could say is "that's pure *****ry." So the guy just looks at me with the dumbest look on his face I so....
Posted about it on Niketalk?

Hit up a few malls on they way into work no lines. In and out pretty quickly. A couple of the managers said that they got more pairs then they normally get. And to my Detroit sneaker heads word on the street is Fairlane champs and FTL are getting 4-500 pairs each. I work in Rochester so I cant make it down there

Hit up a few malls on they way into work no lines. In and out pretty quickly. A couple of the managers said that they got more pairs then they normally get. And to my Detroit sneaker heads word on the street is Fairlane champs and FTL are getting 4-500 pairs each. I work in Rochester so I cant make it down there
What part of rochester you from? I grew up in Rochester, went to Adams...fairlane gonna be a zoo come saturday, always is 

They should throw his ticket away if they were to pull it just for that reason.

Just got word that finishlines in LA are done. They all only got so many tickets and ran out. Working on numbers of tickets but finihline heads in socal...don't bother.

It'd be nice if Sheikh came through again, haven't missed one I entered since blk/red 1s.. But this would be the type of release to throw off my avg. :nerd:

Cerritos is done too for finish line ran out of tickets. The line for footlocker about 150 heads deep. Glad i hit bev center and culver first. About 30 raffle tickets deep.

I probably saw you today and didn't even know it because those were the first two malls I hit this morning as well :lol: :nerd:

What part of rochester you from? I grew up in Rochester, went to Adams...fairlane gonna be a zoo come saturday, always is 

I live in Clintontownship but work in Rochester. Hit up macomb Oakland lakeside somerset. Plus my boy works at somerset and grabbed my 2 tickets from ftl and fnl.. his Nordstrom didn't get them or we'd all be eating

whoever that asked about shiekh in Richmond Ca (hilltop mall) i picked up bred xi 2 years ago. won the raffle at the footlocker downstairs. it was a easy breeze. not sure why someone said fights broke out and then the release was schedule to the following monday. false story. maybe towards the end where people have to wait for unclaimed pairs. but everyone should know by now all stores do raffle. if u didnt get pick no point of going unless u goin with a skimask. hope that answer folks question about entering raffle for shiekhs. i say go fo it!

Lol, FinishLine near me (Holyoke MA) was doing their raffle "all day" today. Came down after work - "Nah, man... we closed the raffle when we ran out of tickets after like 2 hrs." I was like how many tickets did y'all have? Dude goes "we had like 200 tickets, but we didn't get a lot of pairs. Only like 100 pairs." I was speechless. How do you only have 200 tix when you're getting 100 pairs of what's traditionally the most hyped release of the year?

Oh well, in line at FTL now. About 60 people deep. Champs gave out their tix yesterday, so I missed that. I think Eblens is tomorrow.

Finishline in Dulles is out of tickets got one from Footlocker and getting one in Champs for my Husband. Champs is doing both so I think it's going to be NDC for her. The sheets of names long as hell. You'd think they'd give them a laptop to type them out but nope. That's too much like right.

Last edited:
People had guaranteed rsvp so in theory there shoulda been no problem.

-the line was two hours to get your guaranteed pair
-the line was not secure, people skipping all over the place
-fights over the fcfs gs sizes between grown women
-fights between gang members that saw each other in line
-general lack of organization
-hood rats chilling at the entrance waiting for people to come out.

i didn't get the gammas, but i got the playoffs/breds the year before at NTSF and it was also guaranteed RSVP. its crazy to hear how bad its gotten for the 11s each year. it seemed not too long ago that they would tweet out when they started giving out guaranteed tickets and it was a mad sprint from work to union square.

any word from the east bay? i was thinking of going to newark and southland in a few.

Last edited:
Counting the shiehk codes, I'm in over 50 raffles I think
roll.gif
at least 40 smh
thats nothing. my friend have 300 account with shiekhs!!! lmfao~

Back
Top Bottom