12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It's been a mess since the thread was started lol. Off topic but how'd you make out with the 13s?
oh i figured and its only going to get worse. I havent been in here since it was created though. Trying to avoid catching up on 5 pages every hour from nonsense

I got a pair on NDC

For a preview check out a couple pages of the black infrared VI thread.
yeah im getting tired of that thread already only been in it a few days :smh:

Last edited:
I'm sorry I keep asking but if people are answering they don't quote me and I miss it---

But what is retail for GS? Do we have an official answer yet? I heard 130, then I heard 150. Need something solid.

Everybody and they family comes out for 11s. If you locked down 4 pairs of 6s, you could prolly expect 2 of the 11s. But the production amount will be high so jus do the legwork the week or 2 prior and you should b good...

Too true; remember for the Gamma 11's last year I saw a man, his wife, their two teenage kids, two baby's in the stroller, and then a group of their friends and their friends family's; all together it was maybe 20-25 people. And all of them were wearing a variety of Jordan 11's.

Had those babies out there in the cold. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm sorry I keep asking but if people are answering they don't quote me and I miss it---

But what is retail for GS? Do we have an official answer yet? I heard 130, then I heard 150. Need something solid.

I don't know but I'm jealous cuz it looks like you're getting blue soles cuz u have a little foot and we're getting a pile of **** [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Legend Blue official picture:
mean.gif

The last couple in hand pics have looked like the sole was a little darker...sometimes Nike's official pics have a little too much photo editing going on.  

Not trying to advertise for them, but they are authentic, take decent "real" shots, and only have men's sizes, so gives a little better look at what the sole shade is:

Last edited:
yo i am pretty new to this whole sneaker game and i wondered if it will be very hard to get these online. I have already created an account for champs, foot locker, nike and finish line. i thought about "online camping" on all of those websites but i am not sure if i will success. i know from supreme that bots will make the actual quantity available for "normal" people smaller. so how fast do you think will these sell out? thanks

Back
Top Bottom