12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Everybody and they family comes out for 11s. If you locked down 4 pairs of 6s, you could prolly expect 2 of the 11s. But the production amount will be high so jus do the legwork the week or 2 prior and you should b good...

Y'all being so nice to the newbs.
laugh.gif

Everybody and they family comes out for 11s. If you locked down 4 pairs of 6s, you could prolly expect 2 of the 11s. But the production amount will be high so jus do the legwork the week or 2 prior and you should b good...
This seems like a MINIMUM 30 raffle kind of release....
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Last year and beginning of this year I had the worst luck with raffles. Gammas I brought some ppl along so a total of 15+ tickets just for my size and not a single call. Recently I've been getting multiple calls tho. Hoping for atleast 1 call for these.

I can't wait for the HQ scans of these to drop! I'm seriously thinking about copping a pair after seeing a few pictures of the possible look and the color is dope of the shoe. $200 is worth the Jordan 11. But if Jordan brand starts getting up to $250 like the Nike Foamposite I will gladly jump on another shoe wave.

Last edited:

I can't wait for the HQ scans of these to drop! I'm seriously thinking about copping a pair after seeing a few pictures of the possible look and the color is dope of the shoe. $200 is worth the Jordan 11. But if Jordan brand starts getting up to $250 like the Nike Foamposite I will gladly jump on another shoe wave.
mean.gif

really would like to have these, but I just ain't gonna do it. I would cringe as my card was swiped and regret it the whole way home. JB reminds me of those kids that offer to sell you something at a low price, then when you agree too fast they try to ask for more lol.

Back
Top Bottom