12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Right those are air force ones, different styles of shoes have diffrent color codes

Forces 117 means white/white/blue

11s 4 stands for blue and 7 stands for a yellowish or gold color.. You can check every 11 and 11 low that has ever came out.. Besides ones that came in a pack, they have a whole diff color code system.

Trust me with school and being an intern for 5 years, thats 9 years of sorting out these codes for nike and jb.. Im not saying that dudes color description is wrong or not cause I dont know, but that whole style number and color code is made up...

View media item 772633[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Only a matter of time before this thread explodes now as JM has blessed us with the good news.

i'm gonna grab 2-3 pairs of these for sure. can't wait.

stay safe come december tho fellow NTers, this will be a crazy hyped release guaranteed.

Last edited:
I'll laugh if they throw yellow on them like the gammas I can see it now... gamma blues last year, legend blues this year
roll.gif
. Hopefully not though, and hopefully they are not 200 dollars..........

Yea this is def the black red 1s/royals thread of this year lmfao mind as well keep both columbia threads open because one WILL get locked

Lol they ain't retiring the nters that say that they be like that person at ur job telling you they going to quit but you no goddamn well their *** ain't going nowhere
[emoji]128514[/emoji]You a fool wit it[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

OK that's the third time I seen the kanye gif in the last 15 minutes. We need better gif creativity fallaz.

Why are columbia's so hyped? Honestly

It's just the way jb set it up they released every other cw and then they release a massive amount of reverse Columbias (gammas) now people got the black ones and now they NEED the "all white ones" because most hypebeast don't know the history of this sneaker but in my head I still don't believe columbias are coming out until I see them, but what I'm trying to say is if they would of came out after space jams they wouldn't of got as much hype this is just my opinion

They havent been retro'd since 2000 I believe. 

Some felt disrespected by the anniversary 11s.

NTers will cop and "retire".

I mean I realize all of this but I remember the OG's releasing and these were the least popular CW. Even in 2000 I remember these being second on the radar to the blk/red XI's. The hype for these came out of no where I would say around '10 when the CG's rereleased and people were trying to guess what XI would release for the next holiday season...

Last edited:
I say when the cdp came out these became the "it" XIs then each year skipped built the rolling snowball into what it is now. This was always my fav XI but I was about 10 when it last came out... Finally have a chance to buy a fresh pair with my own money

I mean I realize all of this but I remember the OG's releasing and these were the least popular CW. Even in 2000 I remember these being second on the radar to the blk/red XI's. The hype for these came out of no where I would say around '10 when the CG's rereleased and people were trying to guess what XI would release for the next holiday season...

I would have to agree with you, but only your last statement. The hype for these have been off the charts recently. (Within the last 6-8 years.)

Powder Blues, Carmines, Sport Blues, and Black infrared VI's...

And now these :smokin

air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-columbia-white-columbia-blue-black-2a.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't owned a predominantly all white shoe since AF1's way back when. I have yet to strike out on anything I wanted. Hopefully that continues.

Back
Top Bottom