12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

These will be "Columbia Blue" XI's under a different color name...

They will be the shoe that Mike wore in the ASG...

The color stories for the season are based around that ASG in San Antonio...

JM
roll.gif
You turned alot of frowns into smile plus the mental I told u so from some dudes when they posted up pictures.

JM
I knew they would be columbia's

This is the first time since 2009 that I wanted the yearly 11s

Last edited:

JM

Looks like I'll be making my first XI Mid purchase since the DMP in 2006, see you all then.

This is the first time since 2009 that I wanted the yearly 11s

This.

I might even be able to look past the shape/low patent leather cut/pinky toe killing abilities of recent XI's for these. That said, I will be looking for a 2000 pair to change my mind with in the mean time.

Lol they ain't retiring the nters that say that they be like that person at ur job telling you they going to quit but you no goddamn well their *** ain't going nowhere

Last edited:
I don't like 11's at all so I'm passing. These will be OOS as soon as 8AM his on release day. Can't even imagine the size of camping lines outside of retail stores. :lol:

You guys can be excited as you want now..... Imagine how hard it will be to get your pair come December.

I don't like 11's at all so I'm passing. These will be OOS as soon as 8AM his on release day. Can't even imagine the size of camping lines outside of retail stores. :lol:
Yeah and I thought the gamma lines were bad these are gonna be just as worse :smh: all the nonsense that is gonna happen over these

Sigh. I love Columbias as much as the next person but... That quality for XIs? :smh:

Since it'll probably be a super GR, I don't see quality improving either.

I'll be willing to pay resell for my double up if anything saving up now because I'm sure resell will be high if I strike out

If these are coming out, I am checking this thread EVERYDAY. The hilarity, the *****ing, the saltiness, the aftermath, the amount of people claiming to come out of "retirement", the first clear picture, the quality talk, and everything else.

Please JB, release these :D

JB:

large.gif

:D

Back
Top Bottom