12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Why are certain jordans classified as "summer shoes" their basketball sneakers they can be worn any time.
laugh.gif
^^^^^This 

Why bother calling? Hoh is restocking tomorrow on these. That's all we need to know. Employees are clue less

It's stupid. That's a female issue. Not for guys. Wear whatever the hell shoes we wanna wear. Give a damn bout the season.
yes it is, cuz wearing all white shoes when there is snow and dirt on the ground will ruin them quick

Was able to cop at Roosveltfield HOH when it opened. My patience finally paid off.

Both HOH in the Saint Louis area restocked on them today. Nice.......sent my roommate and her BF to get a couple for me. hopefully they got alot of em.

Loving nike these days.....

It's downright disgusting to me though, how hidden a restock of a shoe is.

Ask HOH online they say contact your store locally and won't verify that at least select stores got stock.
Ask the locals at HOH and they might as well pretend and say no speaka da engles, the way they lie and squirm and dodge whether they got stock in.

Last edited:
These have been restocking. Just have to be in the rest place, right time, have the right options and knowing some people would help.

Sucks I have to wait till the weather breaks to UnDs, but I finally got a pair of patent leather 11s no more low top ie for me, sheesh waiting since, 95'

I sold my too small pair for $330 last week. Dude I forgot the plastic cover and I told him I'd bring it to him tomorrow and he said he wasn't worried about it he was going to throw the box away anyway. I told him to let me get the box. I sold it on Ebay and made another $30. I was going to pay resell for another pair but held off when I heard about the restock hoping I can grab a pair. I was fortunate enough thanks to NT members sharing information.

Back
Top Bottom