12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Stores are getting some shipments, but if you're not in enough to be taken care of on the original releases you're not going to be in enough for them to tell you they got them.

They've been shipping to stores for about a week and half now, but like I said you're probably not getting a pair unless you're good with them. They are not hitting the floors

wear them anytime but the snow keeps me from wearing most of my kicks

Its almost 80 degrees here in Dallas ...chick had hers on in Panda Express today, joints was so clean so she must have unDS'd those today.

Look like sweat pants made out of baby blankets
Lol!  I'm weak right now! 
roll.gif

There's no summer/winter shoe in my eyes. I have no problem wearing bright colors in the winter and dark colors in the summer. It's all about my mood and what I feel like wearing that day.
Why are certain jordans classified as "summer shoes" their basketball sneakers they can be worn any time.
laugh.gif

Stores are getting some shipments, but if you're not in enough to be taken care of on the original releases you're not going to be in enough for them to tell you they got them.
This is the truth. Called HOH today and the dude sounded real suspect about "uh I don't know, Uh call in the morning, uh ask the Manager"

Then he hung up on me. 
mean.gif

Does the box get bigger as the size increases? Recently bought a size 10.5 box and noticed it is bigger than the size 8 box. Everything else looks legit though. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom