12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

People don't complain about no free shipping when getting from footlocker and stuff :lol:

It's actually cheaper considering you get $20 wc for the purchase

Quite simple make sure all of your info matches up perfectly shipping,billing,email,etc.. make sure it matches to a tee!

Never had a problem with them ever since then!

FNL isn't fixing anything, they don't care.  Whoever gets through gets through, they could care less if it involves attempting to checkout 15 times before your successful.
Yeah, i'm one of the lucky ones, cause this has never happened to me before....  

watch it happen now cause i said something :lol:  

Happened to me on plenty occasions. I remember when the gamma 12s dropped and I couldn't get through :smh:

You know what I found was that my order went through fine when I was not logged in.  Paid via CC

However, when I logged in and tried to submit the same order (different size), it would not go through.

eyes.gif

You know what I found was that my order went through fine when I was not logged in.  Paid via CC

However, when I logged in and tried to submit the same order (different size), it would not go through.

eyes.gif
I've also had the same observations in the past.  My orders wouldn't go through because I was logged into my account but it would let me check out as guest.  Then later on it wouldn't accept my credit card or debit cards but it wouldn't accept paypal.  Now recently in the last couple months they will only accept my credit cards but not paypal regardless of if I use my fnl account or not.

I've just come to the conclusion that most already know, its a crapshoot.  If you really want the shoes, keep attempting and hope for the best but theres absolutely no science to getting through fnl.

Last edited:
Got lucky & was able to grab a pair for my boy that missed out in December. Tried to grab another size for another homie, but wasn't so lucky. One outta two ain't so bad.

Quite simple make sure all of your info matches up perfectly shipping,billing,email,etc.. make sure it matches to a tee!

Never had a problem with them ever since then!
This is true, but the problem is the space they automatically put between city and state. On my shipping address, there's once space, but on billing there like 3. There's no way to fix it on our end because you choose your state from the drop down menu.

ITS
A
CRAPSHOOT

Plenty of us order from FNL a lot and we know it auto fills out info from previous orders.
Sometimes, we just can't process the payment. Even this morning, my order took 2-3 attempts before it was successful.

I just check out as a guest and have them add the rewards later. As J said its a gamble on if it will or wont ever go through no matter what you do.

Originally Posted by MrDeeds  

Now recently in the last couple months they will only accept my credit cards but not paypal regardless of if I use my fnl account or not.
this seemed to be true for me today, especially about the paypal part. both times i tried to checkout, it was with paypal and it gave me an error saying "this gift card has a balance of 0.00, please use another form of payment".....i didnt even use a giftcard

had to enter my cc info both times and both times after that it said problem processing my order....but there was apparently no problem charging my account lol

People don't complain about no free shipping when getting from footlocker and stuff
laugh.gif

It's actually cheaper considering you get $20 wc for the purchase

This.

I tried using the mobile site for the Legend Blue 4s, and adding my rewards that way worked. But like everyone else was saying, it's really hit or miss.

finishline stay coming tru but they don't accept my info and if they do they will cancel my order ,which is why I don't use them. they give you false hope

Back
Top Bottom