12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I've never purchased from KicksUsa but you are not satisfied with a Nike product.  I would be dissatisfied with that pair.  Won't hurt to call and send them pics and demand a refund.  If they are authorized Jordan/Nike Brand retailer and won't satisfy you, call Nike HQ. That's ridiculous.  Anyone else have this issue after 3-4 wears? 
I had this same issue with my Fire Red 5's... One shoe was yellowing faster than the other especially on the netting which I thought was weird but I just chalked it up as that's part of the wearing process. But it won't hurt to check with Nike and kicksusa to see about a refund...

Real talk...my Gamma 11s squeak really bad too! I wonder what Nike will say after 13mos...'bout to get me a voucher 
laugh.gif

the right shoe on my Concords have a squeak. Smh.

after seeing Chris's pair in that condition from just a few wears... Im thinkin bout selling mine.

I do. A defective product. If you wait you'll be stuck because its expected to happen with wear but shouldn't in less than a month.
Loooks like we ALL could be screwed over. damn them soles on these bad boys are gonna be Swamp green by the end of it ...Smh

daaamn  within a couple minutes Lol. went upstairs to get my credit card and sold out. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom