Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by victoryballer

CDP mold confirmed
Possible Pass confirmed as well

Please do not lie 2 yourself sir...

Im not goin to lie copped X3!!!!

Why cop X3? That's about $575 w/ tax. You can get DS retro SJ's (with much better quality) and something else, or keep around $200. If you really weregonna spend $575 on sj's, I'd buy a DS pair from 2000, and one retro+ pair. In my opinion, thats better than having 3 bad quality pairs.

Damn dudes already planning to miss school for these
tired.gif
...the day I do that...
smh.gif

Why cop X3? That's about $575 w/ tax. You can get DS retro SJ's (with much better quality) and something else, or keep around $200. If you really were gonna spend $575 on sj's, I'd buy a DS pair from 2000, and one retro+ pair. In my opinion, thats better than having 3 bad quality pairs.
This young NT needs 2 get a round of applause
pimp.gif

It took you damn long enough 2 figure things out
B-grade Jordans for life.
ask about my B-grade collection...
pimp.gif

I remember a few years ago when Jordan's were all about the "Man"(MJ), the quality of his shoes reflected the quality of his game. Now its allabout the $$$$dollar. Never thought i'd see the day that they would produce so much crap to us. I can't even hoop in a shoe that was made to supportthe best player to grace this earth????....d@mn shame

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I remember a few years ago when Jordan's were all about the "Man"(MJ), the quality of his shoes reflected the quality of his game. Now its all about the $$$$dollar. Never thought i'd see the day that they would produce so much crap to us. I can't even hoop in a shoe that was made to support the best player to grace this earth????....d@mn shame
cosign.

my buddy told me that he talked to a manager at footlocker who said that these aren't coming out on December 2, but actually closer to Christmas, and noton a school day

Where do you get your B grades from??? CAnnot find them anywhere around Cleveland...

Originally Posted by JorPun662

my buddy told me that he talked to a manager at footlocker who said that these aren't coming out on December 2, but actually closer to Christmas, and not on a school day
duh, it was said earlier in this thread that they put the 1st of the month on a releaes date when it is unsure or unsaid when the actual releasedate is. 12/1/09 jus indicates it will be in december. doesnt mean it will actually be on dec. 1st. you guys need to read a lil bit before yapost......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

CDP mold confirmed
Possible Pass confirmed as well

Please do not lie 2 yourself sir...

Im not goin to lie copped X3!!!!

Why cop X3? That's about $575 w/ tax. You can get DS retro SJ's (with much better quality) and something else, or keep around $200. If you really were gonna spend $575 on sj's, I'd buy a DS pair from 2000, and one retro+ pair. In my opinion, thats better than having 3 bad quality pairs.
Very well said. I cannot justify copping more than 1 pair. That is if I even get one... I mind as well save up another 150 or something and get2000 ones.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by JorPun662

my buddy told me that he talked to a manager at footlocker who said that these aren't coming out on December 2, but actually closer to Christmas, and not on a school day
duh, it was said earlier in this thread that they put the 1st of the month on a releaes date when it is unsure or unsaid when the actual release date is. 12/1/09 jus indicates it will be in december. doesnt mean it will actually be on dec. 1st. you guys need to read a lil bit before ya post......
smh.gif

bumba clot quit your blood clot crying

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I bought 20 pairs of Carmines of 110 each
pimp.gif
. Flipped them all and made a killing.
So you were the herb with the pic of 20 pairs
eek.gif

Good job
pimp.gif
When are you throwing that retirement party??

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I bought 20 pairs of Carmines of 110 each
pimp.gif
. Flipped them all and made a killing.
So you were the herb with the pic of 20 pairs
eek.gif

Good job
pimp.gif
When are you throwing that retirement party??

HAHA. How could you blame me? I walked into the outlet 20 minutes after they opened, it was in the middle of Ohio, i seen about 50 pairs and i bought 20because i had the cash.

If i really wanted to flood the market, i couldve bought all 50. You guys are just lucky i couldnt fit all 50 pairs in the rental i had.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Where can you find original Space Jams for around $200 at?
deadstock? nowhere

but ebay has deals pop up once in a while on used pairs

i paid $230 shipped on a pair last summer that where in excellent shape...no creases on the pl...jumpman on the insole was completely intact...only problem wasthe soles had yellowed...but that is expected

Back
Top Bottom