11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by safcolts

this is the worst release ever , no wizards in size 13 ive been waiting months for these and couldnt even get them. i hope who ever made that call gets hit by a truck i mean do they want fake sales to go up or what?
^^^^^
I don't know about it being the worst 'ever' but how in the hell does JB work us over with such a ltd. amount of sz 13's in the most soughtafter colorway....I mean C'MON!!!
Thanks for the FNL heads up but, look, what a surprise, NO SIZE 13!!!!
mad.gif

peace

this is the worst release ever , no wizards in size 13 ive been waiting months for these and couldnt even get them. i hope who ever made that call gets hit by a truck i mean do they want fake sales to go up or what?
^^^^^
I don't know about it being the worst 'ever' but how in the hell does JB work us over with such a ltd. amount of sz 13's in the most soughtafter colorway....I mean C'MON!!!
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

^^^^^
mad.gif

peace

Im sure you guys have not seen these yet. . .
laugh.gif

Heres a snap I took of each for my SP.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom