11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

this is the worst release ever , no wizards in size 13 ive been waiting months for these and couldnt even get them. i hope who ever made that call gets hit bya truck i mean do they want fake sales to go up or what?

this is the worst release ever , no wizards in size 13 ive been waiting months for these and couldnt even get them. i hope who ever made that call gets hit bya truck i mean do they want fake sales to go up or what?

Back
Top Bottom