11/18 - Toronto Raptors (5-4) @ Orlando Magic (7-3) - 7:00 PM ET

JO and Bosh play together just fine I see no reason why they can't co-exist and at this point JO offensively is just a glorified jump shooter. I think thatat some point the coaching staff needs to make concerted effort to get Bargnani the ball in situations where he can succeed, they don't even try.

Bosh was absolutely nasty on the offensive end tonight.

FG 14-19 FT 12-16 - 40 points 18 rebounds - 7 offensive 4 assists 2 steals 1 block

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

When are people going to realize that although D12 puts up pretty stats, he cant defend quick, agile, big men? Chris Bosh is far from a dominant player but he looked like Kobe out there.

I don't think you're giving him enough credit even though he regularly torches D12 but last year but he always struggled when they put the smallerpower forwards on him. This year though he torched just every the magic put on him.

Bosh has been a monster this ENTIRE year and has become a dominant force in this league.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

When are people going to realize that although D12 puts up pretty stats, he cant defend quick, agile, big men? Chris Bosh is far from a dominant player but he looked like Kobe out there.

I don't think you're giving him enough credit even though he regularly torches D12 but last year but he always struggled when they put the smaller power forwards on him. This year though he torched just every the magic put on him.

Bosh has been a monster this ENTIRE year and has become a dominant force in this league.

Co-Sign on the bold.
Dude just looks more involved in the paint. Last year he was taking petty jumpers most of the game. This year he isnt scared in any way to take the ball to thehole.

SMitch on the post game interview ftl. orlando just made the shots? why cant this man just step up and say they suck on defending the perimeter and he justdoesn't know how to better coach and mentor any player to improve either on the offensive or defensive end?

Originally Posted by brrraptors

SMitch on the post game interview ftl. orlando just made the shots? why cant this man just step up and say they suck on defending the perimeter and he just doesn't know how to better coach and mentor any player to improve either on the offensive or defensive end?
Again, Co-Sign.

I don't think you're giving him enough credit even though he regularly torches D12 but last year but he always struggled when they put the smaller power forwards on him. This year though he torched just every the magic put on him.

You know I love Bosh but I disagree with you on the definition of dominant.

Dominance in the NBA = when you are able to take over a game in the clutch and single handedly will your team to victory. Only a handful of guys in the NBA arecapable of this...Kobe, LeBron, etc. Bosh isn't like this in every game, as we saw with Mikki Moore, Bosh can not dominant against mobile defenders.

Also, I know this may be an unfair criticism on my part but, how did Bosh do last week against Garnett and the Celtics? Granted, Mitchell wouldn't callplays for him and Garnett is the DPOY, but a dominant player would score more than 9 pts in 40 minutes.

I will say this though...irrespective of tonights game, it looked like Bosh was on pace for his best season so far in his young career. No one has benefittedmore from the JO trade than Bosh. However, an improved Chris Bosh still might not translate to more wins for the Raptors since the rest of the team is so poor.

That's my point D12 wasn't guarding Bosh most of the game they threw Battie, Lewis and every other big they had and he still dropped 40 on them. Hecompletely dominated but nobody can make this *!#$#@ raptors team win that game. Kobe is one of the greatest players of all time and Bron is the best playerin the league and a freak of nature. Nobody is comparing him with them and their are a handfull of player in the league ENTIRE history that compared to them.

I just think your view of dominance is far too narrow.

You know I love Bosh but I disagree with you on the definition of dominant.

Dominance in the NBA = when you are able to take over a game in the clutch and single handedly will your team to victory. Only a handful of guys in the NBA are capable of this...Kobe, LeBron, etc. Bosh isn't like this in every game, as we saw with Mikki Moore, Bosh can not dominant against mobile defenders.

Also, I know this may be an unfair criticism on my part but, how did Bosh do last week against Garnett and the Celtics? Granted, Mitchell wouldn't call plays for him and Garnett is the DPOY, but a dominant player would score more than 9 pts in 40 minutes.

I will say this though...irrespective of tonights game, it looked like Bosh was on pace for his best season so far in his young career. No one has benefitted more from the JO trade than Bosh. However, an improved Chris Bosh still might not translate to more wins for the Raptors since the rest of the team is so poor.

You don't think Bosh is a better player now then he was during that New Jersey series? Dude keeps getting better every year. You can't really judgehow this dude is playing because he still hasn't peaked. The Mikki Moore comparison is out of line. I'm convinced Bosh is a mismatch for every PF inthe league outside of KG, Rasheed and maybe Duncan.

Back
Top Bottom