11/18 - Toronto Raptors (5-4) @ Orlando Magic (7-3) - 7:00 PM ET

Bosh is a monster.
He can literally do anything.

And yes, Brownin, the streak is on the line.
I havent been this nervous in a while. That streak means everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Raptors aren't gonna be able to come back in this one.
Hence, we have to get that three ball in
laugh.gif

And whats this!? Change your avy to your Penny one, coincidentally when the Raps are losing to the Magic?...

laugh.gif
jp Blazers. s' all good

i can't believe i miss that chucker delfino right now..at least he had balls to drive and some touch when finishing...

how was kapono a dominant high school player...being 6'6 goes a long way but dude is just awful.

im lovin JO though...if it wasn't for the foul trouble he'd still be beasting.

bosh just being bosh...

bargs turned into 3 point shooting bargs in a hurry

It's not that they don't have "balls"
eyes.gif
its's thatthey don't have the tools too. I don't want Kapono driving ANYTHING, he needs to shoot the damn ball.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

i can't believe i miss that chucker delfino right now..at least he had balls to drive and some touch when finishing...

how was kapono a dominant high school player...being 6'6 goes a long way but dude is just awful.

im lovin JO though...if it wasn't for the foul trouble he'd still be beasting.

bosh just being bosh...

bargs turned into 3 point shooting bargs in a hurry
No. Chuckster belongs overseas.
I mean, I loved his game, but it got to his head that every time he touched the ball on the perimiter, he had to shoot. It just got real annoying.

I dont understand this. Kapono has proven to be successful when he is the beneficiary of penetration from another player. The only reason why he was successfulin Miami was because of Wade's ability to get to the hole. We have to use that kind of philosophy with Kapono. If Roko or Will are both getting into thepaint, if the defender comes down to help, that three is just as good as a damn layup for JK. He should NEVER create his own shot. Never, ever.

mad.gif
these guys, minus jo, should be ashamed to be playing alongside boshtonight. hes hustling so hard, playing his heart out there. going after every loose ball and every rebound! and his teammates are just gonna stand there on theperimeter n chuck it up over n over. BC get on that phone n make something happen.

moon stays taking Ls on both ends of the floor

Bosh is going to be out two weeks after this game.
Watch. This is how he always gets injured. Just a small thing like that last play.

This broadcast is crap. What in God's name is wrong with this? Its like watching channelsurfing, with it buffering every two minutes.

Bargs with the three
pimp.gif

If we could play defense, and turn the ball over 10 less times...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Watch. This is how he always gets injured. Just a small thing like that last play.

Better now then later.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Better now then later.

True.
Still.
We are downhill if Bosh is out. I mean, I love JO and Bargs is playing better, but without Bosh, were like a chicken without a head. [Michael Scott] Without ahead, a chicken dies. Unless you find a new head [/Michael Scott]

But yeah, if he is going to get injured, better early rather than late.

I think it will be good for us, JO and Bargs having a chance to start and play their natural positions will help.

Like I said before most of Bargnani's offensive abilities and defensive abilities to a lesser extent are negated when he plays big three's likeTurkolugh. They need to stop playing him out of position, it only hinders his development.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I think it will be good for us, JO and Bargs having a chance to start and play their natural positions will help.

Like I said before most of Bargnani's offensive abilities and defensive abilities to a lesser extent are negated when he plays big three's like Turkolugh. They need to stop playing him out of position, it only hinders his development.
I hate to agree with this, but its the only choice.
His development really isnt helped with Sam's coaching abilities.
Always playing out of position is just encouraging Bargs to play on the perimiter, when I think a number of us know that he is much better from 15 feet in.

Im just waiting for the day where BC has to make a decision on Bargs or Bosh. I think the day is coming soon where both cant play together, and where we haveto make a move.

When are people going to realize that although D12 puts up pretty stats, he cant defend quick, agile, big men? Chris Bosh is far from a dominant player but helooked like Kobe out there.

Solomon was atrocious, too many turnovers and he kept on getting crossed by Jameer.

Its still early in the season but Raptors are showing too many familiar patterns from the last 2 seasons. Overall inconsistency, poor play by Bargnani, nobench help, lack or production at the 2-3, etc. If this continues, the Magic wont even need Howard to put up nice numbers against us in the playoffs, we canteven stop Hedo, Rashard or Jameer.

Without our bench, I don't think we'll ever advance past the first round. Our depth is horrible right now. The bench seriously has to step it up.

Back
Top Bottom