11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I've got some confirmed locations for this pack for my fellow Houston NT'rs. Finishline at 303 memorial city way, Footlocker in Pasadena Town Square,also all of the Active Athletes!

I anticipate some violence over these because there are 11's involved, the bad economy, and holidays usually brings about robbings. Hope everyone stayssafe this weekend!

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eastbay better not crash I swear...
it will

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I think it will too...just like how it did on the DMP...and if I dont get it off eastbay, fnl, or ndc...im not coppin at all

i hope it doesn't crash either cuz now i can't cop in store because of the date change and ill be
mad.gif
if i can't get them

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

I anticipate some violence over these because there are 11's involved, the bad economy, and holidays usually brings about robbings. Hope everyone stays safe this weekend!

i can already read the headline "teenager shot over sneakers", its a crazy world

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

DISCLAIMER: TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO KEEP THEIR XIs

CHECK YOUR PAIR BEFORE YOU BUY THEM!!!!!

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPER low, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s, on the lateral side where the patent dips at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Now I know Im on Team Disgruntled, and we try make JBs quality decision known to everyone, but I have OGs and 2001 retros, so there's no need for me to knock anyone who is finally getting a chance to get some blk/red XIs. So if you just want these to look fresh when you go out, you'll be satisfied, but if you are look to truly experience the XI, I suggest you take the $310+ tax and get some XIs from 2001 or before.

Regardless, before you buy...

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!

right on. i'm goin to wear my 96 OGs when i go to copp them. take my pair off and compare them. F the BS

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

so this is what i am hearing, the CDP XI's & DMP XI's are the same in quality... is that true?

i don't agree with that i got my cdp today and the "quality" and fit is not as good or comfortable as the dmp. the cdp feel like they werecheaply made like most of the other cdp's, so i wouldn't suggest looking for comfort or quality on theese

I think I might be alright in getting my pair. I got hilltop mall or niketown. I doubt they will be hard to cop in the bay area. I've seen people incraigslist alredy posting them up so eh.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Anyone camping yet?
No one should be camping for the CDP yet.

Yeah right Im outsite of the mall already and some guy come and ask if the line would be crazy
and the manager said there is no line cause I reserve the whole thing
laugh.gif

Prepaid for 1 pack retail and got another manager holding one at another store.If you guys will talk to some of the managers they will look out.I will be upearly anyway but I just dont feel like dealing with the madness.

Thank God my mall got security. Hopefully they come thru Saturday
laugh.gif

But then again its not alot of hype where im at

just heard some of my students in class talking about camping out at Niketown Honolulu.... anyone else hearing about people spending the night to ensure theirpairs???

(ps im not trying to hype up the pack, i got mine on lock, im not reselling, nor do i like people who do)

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

DISCLAIMER: TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO KEEP THEIR XIs

CHECK YOUR PAIR BEFORE YOU BUY THEM!!!!!

I work at Finishline, and we got ours today. I wore my '96 OGs so I could compare them. The patent on many of the XIs, especially sizes 11+, is cut SUPER low, I mean low like varients. The patent on the size 13 I WAS going buy was barely a half-inch thick on the medial side of the shoe, and on one of the sz12s, on the lateral side where the patent dips at the pinkie toe, the patent was >1cm thick
eek.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Now I know Im on Team Disgruntled, and we try make JBs quality decision known to everyone, but I have OGs and 2001 retros, so there's no need for me to knock anyone who is finally getting a chance to get some blk/red XIs. So if you just want these to look fresh when you go out, you'll be satisfied, but if you are look to truly experience the XI, I suggest you take the $310+ tax and get some XIs from 2001 or before.

Regardless, before you buy...

CHECK YOUR PATENT!!!

right on. i'm goin to wear my 96 OGs when i go to copp them. take my pair off and compare them. F the BS
sick.gif
Thatsterrible.

Im glad I still have my 01s.

Back
Top Bottom