11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just heard some of my students in class talking about camping out at Niketown Honolulu.... anyone else hearing about people spending the night to ensure their pairs???

(ps im not trying to hype up the pack, i got mine on lock, im not reselling, nor do i like people who do)

No I'm shooting for one of the 3 sites and if that doesn't work I'll hit up some stores in the morning.

this pack has lost some steem its going to be available at least here in nyc it will for surrrrreeeeeee no need to camp at my spots

Just talked to people at eastbay on the phone and was told they would be receiving 5-10 pairs of each of the really small and large sizes in mens and of themore popular middle sizes around 9-12 they would be receiving between 100-156 in each size. He said they would be getting the most in for size 11 and theywould be getting 156 of those. This is just what they guy on the phone told me, I can not guarantee this ic correct information.

can someone please PM of places that where i can pre-order the pack in a size 11, im getting kinda nervous about missing out so since i got the money, im goingto go ahead and pre-order atleast one pack, please PM me if you have any info,thanks

Man saw them in person at Footlocker. Homeboy wouldn't freakin take them down from the shelves for me to look at them. The soles appears to be a lightred/pinkish color and that's the only thing I've observed. The manager there looks like a d*ckwad so screw him!

I'm going to get these on eastbay with live.com discount instead. Not going to camp out for nothing.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Anyone camping yet?
No one should be camping for the CDP yet.
already in line at HOH holler
Haha sucks you have to wait 4 days for a CDP.
laugh.gif

anyone willing to split the pack? I want the xi's DS in a size 8.5 or 9. split 50/50 of course. Let me know, I'm in seattle, washington.

I got my pairs in and from my observation (sorry if posted) 1) red sole is lighter 2) patent leather in not as high than the og and retro 3) opposite jumpman4) much bigger jumpman 5) thinner laces 6) overall shoe is not as thick and wide as og and retro 7) tongue is a lot more stiff
glasses.gif
shoe stands taller than retro

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man saw them in person at Footlocker. Homeboy wouldn't freakin take them down from the shelves for me to look at them. The soles appears to be a light red/pinkish color and that's the only thing I've observed. The manager there looks like a d*ckwad so screw him!

I'm going to get these on eastbay with live.com discount instead. Not going to camp out for nothing.
Dudes be acting like they got the weight of the world on their shoulders when you ask them stuff sometimes.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man saw them in person at Footlocker. Homeboy wouldn't freakin take them down from the shelves for me to look at them. The soles appears to be a light red/pinkish color and that's the only thing I've observed. The manager there looks like a d*ckwad so screw him!

Dudes be acting like they got the weight of the world on their shoulders when you ask them stuff sometimes.

I know I hate that .... When I use to work at my spot I would hate when my employees tried to act like that .... heck na , " you better show them theshoes " why not it doesnt hurt .

I know I hate that .... When I use to work at my spot I would hate when my employees tried to act like that .... heck na , " you better show them theshoes " why not it doesnt hurt .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I know I hate that .... When I use to work at my spot I would hate when my employees tried to act like that .... heck na , " you better show them the shoes " why not it doesnt hurt .

hey it's bad enough to be shoe salesman so give them a break if they want to feel superior..

If the patented leather on the XI's is cracked, can you fix it? Will the crack spread after a couple more wears? Just wanted to know.

Man they got like about 10 dudes campin out now at footaction on 34th as of about an hour ago in the snow. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. For a CDPespecially in NYC. Had to be hypebeasts

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

If the patented leather on the XI's is cracked, can you fix it? Will the crack spread after a couple more wears? Just wanted to know.
It depends usually on how bad its cracked. Are u talking about the CDP XI's

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I know I hate that .... When I use to work at my spot I would hate when my employees tried to act like that .... heck na , " you better show them the shoes " why not it doesnt hurt .
laugh.gif
Everywhere needs someone who keeps it real like that.

You can lose a customer to another store easily when dudes want to put on that tired act.

Man they got like about 10 dudes campin out now at footaction on 34th as of about an hour ago in the snow. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. For a CDP especially in NYC. Had to be hypebeasts

eek.gif
Its 27 here in Cincy with snow. So its gotta be something crazy upthere.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Any XI in general (CDP, 2001 Retro, OG)
And it's a light, hardly noticeable, crack.

There is nothing you can do. Just hope for the best and hope it doesn't get worse

i guess ill see what happens my mom is currently refusing to take me to the mall because its my fault i cant drive after SHE SAID i have to wait to be 18 toget my license %@* mom???

www.hiphopdoe.com selling them for $389.99, you can get 10% off with coupon code: off10

BUT I don't know their CDPs are legit or not.....as I saw some XI retro only $129.99.........

if they only selling CDPs, I may already gave my money to them

There is nothing you can do. Just hope for the best and hope it doesn't get worse

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom