11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by enrique23

yea dont be fooled
theres supposed to be a lot of packs to go around so just save yourself the money and go on release day and save $100
this pack will sell out on DMP levels.. anyone who isn't proactive will not score a pair

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

These packs will fly and many people will miss out surprisingly
i dont think you can compare this to the other packs
this pack has THE HYPE behind it
none really has had this amount of hype buildup
everyone and there mom hasta have these

There is hype behind it...

But no package has had the number that this package will.

409 is way to much for a pack that most people who want the pack will get for retail. If you live in a major city (NY, LA, CHI, MIA) your going to be fine. IfI lived in the boonies and knew a release would be horrible, I would think about it.

People don't fall for this hype. What ever your usual routine is follow that. If you are scared then go a couple of hours early.

Everybody should get their pack.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just throwing it out there...

you think the market is gonna be flooded with this release? any chance that these stick around the shelves and make it to the next f&f or employee discount?

(just wondering cause i was able to get the 3/20 pack today at 30% off, i know they are not the same demand wise, but it seems like nike/jb officially killed resellers and have enough product to go around)

Some folks are sayign that the 50% for employees will be good on this pack. I called my boy up and he said he would be able to get them for 150 a pack....I don't believe it but hey anything is possible.

HOH says they are dropping the pack on the 20th.

HOH LA is getting 500 packs? I just called and the broad had no idea what I was talking about (in terms of the release dat being moved up)
grin.gif

When has just about ANY employee known anything? Some do know their stuff but for 85% of them this is just a check. I never said HOHLA would have 500 packs. Iknow for a fact that HOHNY will have 500+ packs.

This pack has generated the hype like the 17/6 pack, it will definitely sell out, but all the craziness wont be necessary since EVERY STORE will get ashipment. But JB need to quit playin and put more than one or two sz 13 in each shipment.

talkin bout hypebeast!
smh.gif
i think we're all smarter to wait and try and cop for retail before blowin our load early for no reason.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by enrique23

yea dont be fooled
theres supposed to be a lot of packs to go around so just save yourself the money and go on release day and save $100
this pack will sell out on DMP levels.. anyone who isn't proactive will not score a pair
It will sell out..

DMP level is foolish. The DMP's were limited. The numbers on this pack probably triple the numbers on the DMP. If you are going for common sizes, you willstill have to be on your P's and Q's but if you are smart check around now and just get a connect with a smaller footlocker. That's what I did.

let me tell you this. For the first package (10/13) I was selling them for 440 on ebay and they were going for more than that. Dont be a fool.

It does suck for those that got screwed by the date but honestly if u wanted this back enough, u should have a back up plan and should be fine....

now i definitely can't get the shoes, I know there is gonna be a line starting on wednesday or thursday for these shoes...
smh.gif

Doesnt make a difference to me either way, I will cop from my computer just the same if its early late or right on time.

^southzeztpdot so your point is? 10/13 was the first pack, everyone just went crazy bc it was the first pack, haven't you noticed that as more packs cameout sales have slowed? of course its due to the shoe released etc and these being no exception, but if JB is smart and wants to steer our spending towards themand away from the starving brands they will produce a lot like calvin stated. money is short these days for most, so it would make sense, then again im notsurprised if jb lets us down again, but lets hope not. =)

Back
Top Bottom