11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

any one who has used swoosh.com for the packs how did that go? i am a new nike employee... how easy/difficult is it to get the pack on swoosh? any help isappreciated...thanks

when i seen 409 i was a bit surprised that was it.
laugh.gif

an extra $100 doesnt seem that much more for a preorder shoe.
but like most, i'll wait til release day.

Befor I can approve of getting this pack, I need to see more pics. Somebody please show me some more pics of the shoes from another convienience. And one otherthing came to mind I've notice something about the sole of the 11's now the red clearsole is a translucent sole which light can shine through and canyellow a little bit. I don't know how those new those CDP 11's will look when they're new with that true red sole, But I'd sho like to see newpics of them along with the CDP 12's.

well..a 20th release date...does change things a little...
got to step up the efforts to lock up a pair

baydestrian408,

Ive tried to order several packs thru swoosh and ive had no luck. Not to mention theres no discount. The 8/15 has been the only package that has been availableafter the first couple hours or so in a FSR after a release. I have yet to buy a pack on swoosh because i refuse to pay retail when im a Nike employee. Yourbest bet is to call the Greenland Employee Store but even doing that is pretty difficult because the lines are always busy, esp. for big releases like thisone.

Hope this helps you out...

I talked to my friend at Footlocker and he said that there will be more 11/12 packs than any other pack. but like every1 else ill wait for my outisde thestore.

you only gotta wait a week or so
that being able to get the "wow" effect for having kicks early went out of style when the resale prices started getting outta hand
$100+ aint woth it

its sad that CS.com actually sold out
yeah Im super hyped bout this pack but thats $100 that i can spend on getting another pack

this means one less pay check to save up. I get paid weekly.

oh well ramen noodle and fresh and easy will keep me fed for the week

LOL

Originally Posted by bence23

this means one less pay check to save up. I get paid weekly.

oh well ramen noodle and fresh and easy will keep me fed for the week

LOL
^^Same wit me, i just bought me a box of each yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehbball88

got a final at 8am that morning my whole years ruined. and the class is about advertising and taught me how !%%%%+ up the jordan brand is... how ironic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but yah this is okay for me i guess now i actually have something to want for christmas

Back
Top Bottom