11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Still undecided. Worst XI colorway, but the XII's are really nice! Would've prefered the White/Red XII's.

Im sorry after lkooking for a 3rd and 4th time i ahve to call those 11s fake....if jb releases them with that shape it will be the worst thing they have everdone and thats saying alot....

* Also, on the box tag....it sayd collezione 11/12, on all other CDPs the higher numeral comes first....ie 20/3 17/6 22/1....i wonder why its the other wayaround on these????

Damn now ima have to cop this pack...SOOO happy its the taxis even though they look a little cheap. THe XIs look great though

I dig the pack..those 11's look kinda funny 2 me..but copped anyway..now after seeing these I can STILL say the best pack was the 7/16 pack IMO...

Can't wait 2 cop tho!!

heck yes !!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would have been happy with Space Jams. I HATE the Bk/Rd XIs! And they look fraud as HELL! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have no issues with taxis, unless they are crappy quality (based on the past packs, I will probably have a problem with them). UGH!

Passing Like Gas...

When you look closely you def can notice they are different in a negative way, but def can not pass these up. Anyone who passes them up for quality will regretit. This is what the cdp will be remembered for and if you got another one or other ones you will def regret not getting these someday. This is gonna be closeto if not as big as dmp. When someone sayd cdp there gonna be wondering if your talking about this pack. On lists your gonna look to see if it says 11/12 infront of the cdp. Then the 6,7,9,3,4,5.

When you look closely you def can notice they are different in a negative way, but def can not pass these up. Anyone who passes them up for quality will regretit. This is what the cdp series will be remembered for and if you got another one or other ones you will def regret not getting these someday. This is gonna beclose to if not as big as dmp. When someone one sayes cdp everyone there is gonna be wondering if your talking about this pack. On lists your gonna look to seeif it says 11/12 in front of the cdp. Then the 6,7,9,3,4,5.

I love how JB still produces limited runs of products. The amount of money JB can rack off these if they are overproduced is crazy! Can't wait, i'lltry to buy with my christmas money

Hey lol, what's up with the redsoles on CDP 11's? They look a little lighter to me! They should be darker than that. If that's how they made itthen so be it. And I'll be looking to get this pack on the 26th of next month. But until then I need to see more pics of the pack.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im sorry after lkooking for a 3rd and 4th time i ahve to call those 11s fake....if jb releases them with that shape it will be the worst thing they have ever done and thats saying alot....

* Also, on the box tag....it sayd collezione 11/12, on all other CDPs the higher numeral comes first....ie 20/3 17/6 22/1....i wonder why its the other way around on these????

Not to call you out or anything like that...

But what does the shape matter? We all know JB quality has been bad. But folks still buy the shoes.

I have looked at them and yes the shape is off but damn its not as bad as some of the fakes that I have seen.

I really think some folks complain to much. I have not bought a jordan shoe since the 6/17 pack and before that pack it had been since the 10/13 pack. There isa reason for that.

But these aren't that bad.

Hopefully they are faulty becasue they are not the official shoes Droping like the faulty MotorSport XXiiis that came out a month before.

Finally.
pimp.gif

It's releases like this that make me miss living in the States; it's gonna be hell for me to get this pack.
smh.gif

Anyone know where I can preorder this pack in a size 14?

Hopefully they are faulty becasue they are not the official shoes Droping like the faulty MotorSport XXiiis that came out a month before.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im sorry after lkooking for a 3rd and 4th time i ahve to call those 11s fake....if jb releases them with that shape it will be the worst thing they have ever done and thats saying alot....

* Also, on the box tag....it sayd collezione 11/12, on all other CDPs the higher numeral comes first....ie 20/3 17/6 22/1....i wonder why its the other way around on these????

Not to call you out or anything like that...

But what does the shape matter? We all know JB quality has been bad. But folks still buy the shoes.

I have looked at them and yes the shape is off but damn its not as bad as some of the fakes that I have seen.

I really think some folks complain to much. I have not bought a jordan shoe since the 6/17 pack and before that pack it had been since the 10/13 pack. There is a reason for that.

But these aren't that bad.
True, but you have to agree, the XI's have a fake look too them.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom