11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

now i compared my concords to the cdps and the cuts on pattent leather and midsole are slightly off. and the stupid jumpman.

Can we nickname these cdp 11's the "stupid jumpmans". cause bow wow would call them stupid and the jumpman on the left sneaker is just plainstupid.

Who is with me. can I get an agree on the "stupid jumpmans"

The XIs patent leather looks weird but the Taxis are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Pics of the insoles are vital.

MaZe
Took the words right out of my mouth.

There are a couple of other things I would need to see but that is the minimum.

Knowing what I know about this pack, it was easier to leak a pic of the XX3.

It is hard for me to believe that some random site from Asia would come up on a pack out of nowhere. Funnier things have happened, but, I'm not buying.

MaZe

The jumpman ont the left XI is backwards just like the DMP, these are real.

i hope that only those shoes in the pics have that misdirected jumpman....

I hate to break the news to you, 3 years ago I was hoping they would do the same thing with the DMP XI, never happened.

Anyway, Ive got the OG and retro of both of these, and Im scooping one pack to have all three generations of both.

wow, i can now surf the net happy knowing them kicks so so good. thanks for the post. thats really a pack to get 2 of

taxis look nice. dont know about the xi's though, something about the shape of the patent leather... looks off.

Originally Posted by never wear them

and compare this
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-03.jpg
<<shiny leather.... which is supposed to have that basketball look/texture
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-01.jpg

to this....

f4h2wy.jpg

9uouaq.jpg
good eye but I almost had a heart attach. it must be the camera resolution, angle or lighting.
here are the CDPS
200811201905305.JPG

200811201904284.JPG

Originally Posted by never wear them

and compare this
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-03.jpg
<<shiny leather.... which is supposed to have that basketball look/texture
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-01.jpg

to this....

f4h2wy.jpg

9uouaq.jpg
Your not going to change anyone's minds on here, although I agree with you, but people will buy anything that is an OG colorway and a Jumpmanon it.

smh.gif

this packs can also be known as "the savior's"... they saved Jordan brand and save the all countdown packs... hehehe

this packs can also be known as "the savior's"... they saved Jordan brand and save the all countdown packs... hehehe

Just got word my pack is on lock.

I'll be parting with the 11s though.

Hopefully the 12s are good or I won't keep them either.

I honestly cant believe how low the patent is on the 11s, something isnt right....damn man this is terrible....

Back
Top Bottom