10/4 WWE Hell in a Cell PPV - CM Punk vs Undertaker | Cena vs Orton | DX vs Legacy (p12)

Just got home. Did I miss a match? Is The Undertaker really coming out right now??????????

Yea 4W, it's opening the show. You had the same reaction I did. Craziness. Maybe there's some kind of story behind why that'll play out during thecourse of the night......but I doubt it

pimp.gif

smh.gif

What in the blue hell is going on, putting Punk vs. Taker on first. Something HUGE is going to happen later tonight. That has to be it.

I don't think all the matches are going to be hell in a cell so they wanted to spread out the matches that are, instead of having 2 or 3 straight hell in ahell matches consecutively

What's up with the idiot who posted spoilers with the big red letters saying spoiler? No tags? F u c k you, guy

Thanks for the streams

Originally Posted by hellaones

I don't think all the matches are going to be hell in a cell so they wanted to spread out the matches that are, instead of having 2 or 3 straight hell in a hell matches consecutively

No we just have to live with the fact that Jack Swagger will put us to sleep before UT wakes us up

Man the streams aren't working for me anymore.. Anyone else have the same problem?
nerd.gif

Punk survived a last ride and chokeslam so far. Tombstone.

1-2-3.

New World Champion.

HUH???????? THIS OPENED THE SHOW????

Something is definitely going to go down later.

And it was a VERY tame HiaC match. Very tame. My stream went out for a few minutes, but there was really nothing you wouldn't see in a normal match.

i didnt like this match. i like the undertaker somewhat but i wasnt ready to see him with the title. all there gonna do is make him drop it at the next ppv.has he held a title more than 2 ppv's in the last 3-4 years. i dont believe so

With Taker winning the belt in the opening match, something is definitely going to go down. It better not be something lame as hell with Botchtista enteringthe Konami Code later and winning if he loses the tag title match.

Back
Top Bottom