(10-3)Pittsburgh Steelers vs (9-4) Baltimore Ravens

It looked like he got in from the jump, but I don't understand how you overturn that call on the field... It's too damn close and there wasn'tanything definitive on the replay...

Crazy... Great game...

ben is a fraud
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

WHY are they saying it's a "judgment call", as if it was meh that the ref could call it either way 50/50. That's NOT THE STANDARD foroverturning a call on the field... the standard is conclusive evidence, is it not?

Smart play by Santonio Holmes (that seems funny to say)
Phil Simms and Jim Nantz not knowing the rules
smh.gif

This is a great game

eek.gif
I would hate to have to make that call if I was a ref...division on theline...homefield advantage...too much layin on the line

Oh, and that is not a team I want to see in the playoffs as a Steeler fan. Way to tough, and I don't know if the Steelers can go 3-0 against them this year

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Another division championship, heck yeah

pimp.gif
im telling youcats been sleeping on the Steelers this season, I really believe we are gonna not only go to the SB but also WIN

e really felt it necessary to give the Steelers the TD, huh? He couldn't just let them play it out on 4th and inches for the division. Whatever man...
How crazy would that 4th & inches be? If I was a Ravens fan, I would be mad about that call as well. Such a close call, hard to overturnthough I do think the tip of the ball was over the goal line. Again, Ravens just need to get into the playoffs, then it is anyone's to win from there

Much to say about this actual game - but i'm gonna just say good game Ravens, b/c i don't feel like a pissing match for once.

Never really doubted we would win once ben got to run the two minute show (as i predited at half-time on here)... but the ravens are as good as they'vebeen overall since they won the superbowl, in my opinion. That's a serious rushing attack they've got.

Let's knock the Titans off and steal that first seed... the first-week bye is CLUTCH, very pumped for that. But man, this team sure does make the heartstrain a bit - never easy with this one.

Haynesworth probably out next week for Tenn. I think the Steelers can definitely win if they take away that rushing attack. Awesome. Still can't believeBen led them 92 yards. Redhawk pride

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Haynesworth probably out next week for Tenn. I think the Steelers can definitely win if they take away that rushing attack. Awesome. Still can't believe Ben led them 92 yards. Redhawk pride
Why not? Ben was leading the league in game-winning drives of active QB's in the league, last I saw. I honestly have very little doubtsabout him as a QB when he's allowed to just freelance out there.. they need to stop trying to make him Peyton Manning and let him be Brett Favre instead.

Back
Top Bottom