.::10.27 NBA Opening Night- Celtics vs. Cavaliers- 7:30pm on TNT::.

Shelden's bum #%# getting minutes.
laugh.gif

Dont see this addressed anywhere in the thread, but why are the Cavs wearing road jerseys and Boston wearing home??

Originally Posted by magikmike

Dont see this addressed anywhere in the thread, but why are the Cavs wearing road jerseys and Boston wearing home??

cavs seem to do this every year for only the home opener

Originally Posted by magikmike

What LeBron wants, LeBron gets [edit: except keeping the ref's from calling horrible fouls on Shaq when little dudes bounce off him. Theref's stay trying to neuter this man
smh.gif
].

Right now it's road jerseys at home and no calls against him (travel, offensive foul).

grin.gif
here come the laker fans.
Doesn't it feel great to be relevant again?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I guess all his life, he's never been called for those fundamental travels, but he just just exhbits that raw athleticism that he gets a pass I guess.. Id call the dude out everytime in pickup. he would be left with NOTHING
He'd probably drive and flatten you (unless you're one of the ultra rare, holographic offensive foul callers in pickup ball.
laugh.gif
)

I'm NOT looking forward to Lakers/Clippers. Shoulda put Houston/Portland on instead.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I love it!

Nothing better than seeing a Celtic, any Celtic, get owned.
grin.gif
here come the laker fans.

laugh.gif

we really need to look alive out there. jesus.

word. a celtic getting owned? priceless

Back
Top Bottom