.::10.27 NBA Opening Night- Celtics vs. Cavaliers- 7:30pm on TNT::.

Another "youngest player to" award for LBJ to put up next to all of those championship trophies.
pimp.gif

We defend, we win, simple as that. Unfortunately our D has looked lethargic in the preseason...LETS GO CAVS

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Entering into this season, LeBron James has scored 12,993 points in six regular seasons and with his seventh point will notch 13,000 for his career. James will become the youngest player in NBA history to score that many points at 24 years and 301 days, besting the previous mark set by Kobe Bryant of 26 years, 132 days (Elias).
My lord...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

Entering into this season, LeBron James has scored 12,993 points in six regular seasons and with his seventh point will notch 13,000 for his career. James will become the youngest player in NBA history to score that many points at 24 years and 301 days, besting the previous mark set by Kobe Bryant of 26 years, 132 days (Elias).
My lord...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn monster
smh.gif

LeBron and playing at home are the Cav's shot at winning this one.

I don't see it. Shaq clogging the lane will take some getting used to.

Love this time of year, used to be when the new AJs would drop, fall is beginning, football is on, baseball is ending.....chea

Originally Posted by 35KD

My lord...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Damn monster
smh.gif

LeBron still won't touch Kareem's record. Not unless he plays until he's 40 and keeps up basically 30 ppg.
laugh.gif

Since this game is in Cleveland, and since Lebron IS Cleveland...

Are they going to stop the game when dude scores 7 points (totaling 13,000 points) and give him an ovation?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

JPZx wrote:

Are they going to stop the game when dude scores 7 points (totaling 13,000 points) and give him an ovation?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I think they will. I would prefer that they do it at the quarter break after he does it to keep flow of the game going. But he does deserve to be honored

I hate garnett and the city of boston (sports wise)

But i hate most of the cavs fan on this board, hate the special treatment lebron gets from the refs, and want lebron to get ousted in the 2nd round of theplayoffs, hate mike brown

hmmmmm who to root for? I love jesus shuttleworth so I'm going with the *gulp* celtics
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

JPZx wrote:

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I think they will. I would prefer that they do it at the quarter break after he does it to keep flow of the game going. But he does deserve to be honored
why not just wait untill he hits 15K? are they going to do it agin when he hits 14k?

I had forgotten that the first game is tonight and now I'm all nervous. I'm still not used to the Cavs actually being good - it's still only been afew years after decades of misery.

Let's go C's.
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna post during the game but I'll be in here afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom