10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

hymen, you and noble will team up to take on 3dgarfly and dragonfly for the vacant NTag titles at NTSeries

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is what it all comes down to.  The fifth and final spot on Team NTRaw.  I feel I've put together the strongest team possible up until this point, but without that final link in the anchor position, the team will fall apart.  4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, and TennHouse, four of the biggest names of all time in NTWT.  Four men who haven't always seen eye to eye, but they have now set their past differences aside and are coming together for the good of Team NTRaw.  I have two hated enemies in NTWT, and while one of them is biding his team on the Raw brand, just counting the days until I take him out once and for all, the other is the leader of Team NTDown, and at NTSS, it is mission that myself as the leader of NTRaw will not fail.  I doesn't matter who is on that team.  Just bring it, because whatever you line up, we'll be waiting to knock them down.

It's no secret how I've built Team NTRaw.  Some of the biggest babyfaces in the business.  These guys don't go out there running their mouths, calling others out trying to make a name for themselves.  The men on my team have already made a name for themselves.  They are the ones that others call out.  Having the crowd on our side is not something to be undervalued.  It's a huge advantage.  We feed off that.  But at the same time, it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

So that is why I am going to shock the NTWT Universe with my final selection.  The team needs a bit of that renegade, outlaw attitude.  Someone that is going to keep Team NTRaw from getting complacent.  Someone who knows how to even the odds when the boys on NTDown break the rules.

And with that, the final selection is Hymen.....

Sorry, I meant to say please say Hi to the final Man on Team NTRaw.... THE DEEK!

Team NTRaw - 4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, TennHouse, and The Deek - will address the NTWT Universe tomorrow night, live on NT Raw!

I was rooting for you to make the team curt.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
 @ those Maryse pics, but I co-sign Peep Game's spoiler.

ill let BKMac and Edgar make one last compelling argument. tomorrow evening, gentlemen, it goes down.

can someone do a promotional poster for NTSeries?

NTSeries will most likely take place 1 or 2 weeks after wwe '12 comes out (november 22nd is when the game drops)

time will be needed to create everyone, add the moveset, finishers, storylines.

NTWE Creative Staff
-------

1. 4W
2. GHIMS
3. Toine
4. Mister916
5. ??????
6. ??????

I should be able to pre-order. I'm down to be a part of creative.

And yeah I wasn't getting over as a heel. So with this face turn, I feel more confident and the in-ring ability is coming along well.

Doing warm up matches in NTFCW helps. But don't be mistaken cat woman, you're at the top. And I'll be coming for you eventually.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

ill let BKMac and Edgar make one last compelling argument. tomorrow evening, gentlemen, it goes down.

tumblr_ln76kn5nWj1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

club you're kidding right?

tumblr_lpa8g67tCO1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

...wait

tumblr_ll0xtunSos1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

tumblr_lms5sd1HuY1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ljwko4f3Hv1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Ayo GHIMS, I've seen two Supershow cards floating around. One has me listed as VeintiSiete's tag team partner, the other has ImThatOne as his tag partner. Which is the real card?

First off i should be the last member in ther Nternational champiomship fatal four way

Also if any of you have netflix u should watch "card subject to change" its really good. ...crazy to see some of these ex wwe guys on the independent circle, and i looked up one of the main guys from the film and hes already dead at 29

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Raw should be entertaining.. Cena is out of the title picture. .

i just cant wait to see the r truth vs rock showdown......two of the greatest to ever do it going toe to toe

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

Jeribkmac with THE NTWE Sales Pitch of the Year, coming later this afternoon.

PPV was decent, nothing special. But why couldn't they just fix the ring? It would've taken about 10 minutes but still the match was okay, the backstage stuff saved it.

I like Cena's new look though, shirt is a bit corny still and anything is better than jorts.

A single @@$# was not given by Nash on that powerbomb, straight up let his man drop without a care!

yard, the plans were changed back to imthatone and veintisiete at the supershow

- Prior to the WWE SmackDown tapings on October 11th, fans in Dallas, Texas were treated to a rare appearance from Shawn Michaels and a reunion of D-Generation X. According to PWInsider, there’s a good chance we might see Shawn Michaels and DX return to WWE television in the coming weeks.

At Sunday’s Vengeance pay-per-view, Kevin Nash made a surprise return and brutally attacked Triple H. There was a lot of talk backstage at Vengeance that Michaels could return to television and get involved in the Nash-Triple H storyline.

For what it’s worth, WWE is planning to release several new pieces of DX merchandise soon.

- There has been talk of having The Rock show up at next week’s RAW Supershow on Halloween. That show will be hosted by The Muppets.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This is what it all comes down to.  The fifth and final spot on Team NTRaw.  I feel I've put together the strongest team possible up until this point, but without that final link in the anchor position, the team will fall apart.  4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, and TennHouse, four of the biggest names of all time in NTWT.  Four men who haven't always seen eye to eye, but they have now set their past differences aside and are coming together for the good of Team NTRaw.  I have two hated enemies in NTWT, and while one of them is biding his team on the Raw brand, just counting the days until I take him out once and for all, the other is the leader of Team NTDown, and at NTSS, it is mission that myself as the leader of NTRaw will not fail.  I doesn't matter who is on that team.  Just bring it, because whatever you line up, we'll be waiting to knock them down.

It's no secret how I've built Team NTRaw.  Some of the biggest babyfaces in the business.  These guys don't go out there running their mouths, calling others out trying to make a name for themselves.  The men on my team have already made a name for themselves.  They are the ones that others call out.  Having the crowd on our side is not something to be undervalued.  It's a huge advantage.  We feed off that.  But at the same time, it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

So that is why I am going to shock the NTWT Universe with my final selection.  The team needs a bit of that renegade, outlaw attitude.  Someone that is going to keep Team NTRaw from getting complacent.  Someone who knows how to even the odds when the boys on NTDown break the rules.

And with that, the final selection is Hymen.....

Sorry, I meant to say please say Hi to the final Man on Team NTRaw.... THE DEEK!

Team NTRaw - 4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, TennHouse, and The Deek - will address the NTWT Universe tomorrow night, live on NT Raw!

Sorry fella.  Too little, too late.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

can someone do a promotional poster for NTSeries?

NTSeries will most likely take place 1 or 2 weeks after wwe '12 comes out (november 22nd is when the game drops)

time will be needed to create everyone, add the moveset, finishers, storylines.

NTWE Creative Staff
-------

1. 4W
2. GHIMS
3. Toine
4. Mister916
5. ??????
6. ??????
Does it allow you to upload videos from the game online somewhere?  Or will it be that you type up what happens?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Good.

I hate cats.
Noted.  Trust me... I never forget...

And you really think I'm going to work with someone who is aligned to my mortal enemy that I wish death upon with every breath that I take?

4w, u can upload the storylines and ppl can download them off u.

i was thinking that we can upload them on youtube and post the vids on here

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

4w, u can upload the storylines and ppl can download them off u.

i was thinking that we can upload them on youtube and post the vids on here

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]breakin the fabe... so is everything dead set on PS3? I hate PS3 online anything, to me is sucks something vicious. Was there anything asked of everyone what they have? [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If everyone only has and prefers PS3 ok then, but if everyone wants to do XBL then we should. Just don't know when this was talked about if i missed it or something. I have both so it doesn't matter, i just like xbl 10 times more.[/color]

Originally Posted by hymen man

Good.

I hate cats.
Noted.  Trust me... I never forget...

And you really think I'm going to work with someone who is aligned to my mortal enemy that I wish death upon with every breath that I take?
You encourage us to 'step it up,' then when we do, you choose theWeak? 
Your days at the top will be over sooner than later 4W.

NobleKane and I were put together by force, I don't even care about the NTTagTitles, but I'll Jericho them for a few weeks. 
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
/breaks kayfabe/ Vengeance Survery results tonight?

Back
Top Bottom