10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

Originally Posted by toine2983

Laptop crashed again.
30t6p3b.gif

How did ADR retain?

Cena hit the AA on del rio putting him through the Spanish announce table. Before the referee was gonna start counting del rio awesome truth came out and beat up Cena, the ref then counted him to 9 but got up only to have del rio hit him with the belt to the face having the ref count to 10.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the show was decent...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the announcing was beyond horrible. and the last match blew.[/color]

This is what it all comes down to.  The fifth and final spot on Team NTRaw.  I feel I've put together the strongest team possible up until this point, but without that final link in the anchor position, the team will fall apart.  4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, and TennHouse, four of the biggest names of all time in NTWT.  Four men who haven't always seen eye to eye, but they have now set their past differences aside and are coming together for the good of Team NTRaw.  I have two hated enemies in NTWT, and while one of them is biding his team on the Raw brand, just counting the days until I take him out once and for all, the other is the leader of Team NTDown, and at NTSS, it is mission that myself as the leader of NTRaw will not fail.  I doesn't matter who is on that team.  Just bring it, because whatever you line up, we'll be waiting to knock them down.

It's no secret how I've built Team NTRaw.  Some of the biggest babyfaces in the business.  These guys don't go out there running their mouths, calling others out trying to make a name for themselves.  The men on my team have already made a name for themselves.  They are the ones that others call out.  Having the crowd on our side is not something to be undervalued.  It's a huge advantage.  We feed off that.  But at the same time, it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

So that is why I am going to shock the NTWT Universe with my final selection.  The team needs a bit of that renegade, outlaw attitude.  Someone that is going to keep Team NTRaw from getting complacent.  Someone who knows how to even the odds when the boys on NTDown break the rules.

And with that, the final selection is Hymen.....

Sorry, I meant to say please say Hi to the final Man on Team NTRaw.... THE DEEK!

Team NTRaw - 4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, TennHouse, and The Deek - will address the NTWT Universe tomorrow night, live on NT Raw!

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know it's been announced online already, but I can't believe they are announcing that The Rock is returning to action on TV without any type of storyline.

was thinking the same thing.
i really think wwe thinks their viewers have the attention span of an infant hamster.

they do. most wwe fans are not online wrestling fans.... 

cena will be on smackdown this week to begin the build towards survivor series

So the World Champion and the US Champion will be on the same team.  I don't see that as a problem.

Ziggler did it tonight.  The Deek can do it at NTSS.

So the World Champion and the US Champion will be on the same team.  I don't see that as a problem.

ok, no prob.
veintisiete u are missing 1 more member

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

UPDATED NTWE EVENTS

NTRaw/NTDown Super Show

4Wrestling & Toine VS VeintiSiete & ImThatOne

Peep_Game VS TheDeek in a street fight

JNSQ VS HombreLobo w/GHIMS as special ref. & GHIMShoes as special enforcer

JNSQ VS BrasilianMami

Hymen_Man w/NobleKane in his corner VS 3dgarFly w/ DragonFly in his corner

Classic NTSeries elimination match

1. If NTdown wins, the member of NTDown to get the final pinfall will receive a World Title shot at NTRumble.
2. First person to be eliminated on either team will draw #1 at NTRumble
NTRaw

1. 4Wrestling (captain)
2. Toine
3. HombreLobo
4. TennHouse
5. TheDeek

VS

NTDown

1. VeintiSiete (captain)
2. ImThatOne
3. YardFather
4. Peep_Game

Tornado Tag Match for the vacant NTag Team Titles

Hymen_Man & NobleKane VS DragonFly & 3dgarFly

JNSQ VS GHIMShoes

1. If JNSQ wins, he gets a spot at the ladder match for the vacant NTercontinental title.
2. If GHIMShoes wins, he gets a NTWE contract.

Fatal 4way Ladder Match for the vacant NTercontinental Title

GHIMS VS BKMac VS BrasilianMami VS ????

Vacant NTUS Title Match

TheDeek VS JRATheGreat

Lose And You're Fired Match

RKO2004 VS CelticsPride

GHIMS. Take me out of that match and actually book me. This is your final warning.

i updated the ppv.
RKO2004, u are lazy, u barely cut promos and u want me to take u out of this match?

no chance. u will compete or u are fired

the JRA/ImthatOne match has been cancelled.  i will not be told by imthatone that he's champ.

he cant carry that fake belt around all he wants, he will not be the official NTUUS champ

the NTRaw team is full of faces

the NTDown team has 1 face so far (peep_game)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ok, no prob.
veintisiete u are missing 1 more member
And to be perfectly honestly, I don't see JRA as much of a challenge for The Deek.

Just got done reading an article on CM Punk in the Maxim mag..I didnt know he was with Beth Phoenix..Guess you learn somethin' new everyday..

So, overall, how was the ppv?..

This is what it all comes down to.  The fifth and final spot on Team NTRaw.  I feel I've put together the strongest team possible up until this point, but without that final link in the anchor position, the team will fall apart.  4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, and TennHouse, four of the biggest names of all time in NTWT.  Four men who haven't always seen eye to eye, but they have now set their past differences aside and are coming together for the good of Team NTRaw.  I have two hated enemies in NTWT, and while one of them is biding his team on the Raw brand, just counting the days until I take him out once and for all, the other is the leader of Team NTDown, and at NTSS, it is mission that myself as the leader of NTRaw will not fail.  I doesn't matter who is on that team.  Just bring it, because whatever you line up, we'll be waiting to knock them down.

It's no secret how I've built Team NTRaw.  Some of the biggest babyfaces in the business.  These guys don't go out there running their mouths, calling others out trying to make a name for themselves.  The men on my team have already made a name for themselves.  They are the ones that others call out.  Having the crowd on our side is not something to be undervalued.  It's a huge advantage.  We feed off that.  But at the same time, it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

So that is why I am going to shock the NTWT Universe with my final selection.  The team needs a bit of that renegade, outlaw attitude.  Someone that is going to keep Team NTRaw from getting complacent.  Someone who knows how to even the odds when the boys on NTDown break the rules.

Sorry, I meant to say please say Hi to the final Man on Team NTRaw.... THE DEEK!

Team NTRaw - 4wrestling, Hombrelobo, Toine, TennHouse, and The Deek - will address the NTWT Universe tomorrow night, live on NT Raw!

^^^^yea, i've been disappointed in JRA's performance the past few months.

thought he could've beeen atleast a big midcard heel.

but he's still young, he has time to improve.

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_lqems8CPMl1qk4c0m.gif

Back
Top Bottom