09 TB III paint pealing

leako

Banned
anyone else have these problems..after only 10-15 times of light wearing the white inner midsole starting to show signs of paint cracking/chipping?? smh..willpost pics as soon as i get back my camera from wifey

Originally Posted by leako

anyone else have these problems..after only 10-15 times of light wearing the white inner midsole starting to show signs of paint cracking/chipping?? smh..will post pics as soon as i get back my camera from wifey

that's cause its garbage quality from JB nowadays. what do you expect? especially after wearing them 15 times, duration of each wear affects it too, but iguess umma have to fully judge after you post pics

Thats Brand Jordan quality for ya these days....

Dont wear them, they rot in the box
You wear them lightly, they fall apart as if you're runnin full court on the playground with all the potholes
sick.gif

What are we gonna do ?

Mine are still DS but came from the UK with a little scratch on the leather upper...
ohwell.gif

I'm impressed you got that much wear out of it before it started cracking. But that's about all we can expect these days from JB quality.

Originally Posted by jc619er

I'm impressed you got that much wear out of it before it started cracking. But that's about all we can expect these days from JB quality.

It's this kind of S%$# that makes it easy for me to save $$$ and stock up on Clark's. Bout set with all my retros and OG's. After coppin' theVI's that come out I'll probably chill for a good minute, until I can find some Bred IV's and white III's.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by crossshooter

i dont even have a pair
probably better off that way.

fire red 3's were bad about paint chipping.

I wore my fire reds for the 3rd time last weekend and noticed major cracks in the paint on the left shoe. The quality of the retro III midsole is a joke.

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

How is the chipping on the CDP IIIs?

I have owned a pair of these since RD and I wear them often enough and I have had no problems. Holding up real well. Nice kicks IMO

its getting harder and harder to buy new jordans....anything u buy has problems anymore....u buy 3,4,8 and the midsole paint chips off...u buy 11s and the 23rubs off.....i just dont get it

all my 3s have done that
my '03 wht/cements did it in '03 and they look the same as they did then when they first started to crack

what i mean is - sometimes the midsole paint started to crack, but it never ends up getting much worse...
i'm telling you - so wear them anyway, but with care of course

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I have owned a pair of these since RD and I wear them often enough and I have had no problems. Holding up real well. Nice kicks IMO

for real. these are probably the best retro in a past years. i was thinkin of gettin the TBIIIs, but after seeing a lot of peeps complain, i'll just lookfor the harbor blue IIIs instead

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by rojanjon

for real. these are probably the best retro in a past years. i was thinkin of gettin the TBIIIs, but after seeing a lot of peeps complain, i'll just look for the harbor blue IIIs instead

Yea man, that's word, I was thinking about picking up some TB III's from the 2009 release but I hear too much on the negative about them. I'lljust sit and save my $$$ and hope for a White/Black Retro some time in the next year or so.

I've been lucky...instead of peeling i've been getting wrinkles....but the paint on my Aquas are chipping now.

It's because of the paint job they did on them....if you seen a pair of Air Yeezy's they are painted on much different, and tougher

Fire red threes have the worst paint chipping ive ever seen. Make you so mad that you paid over a hundred dollars for such poor quality. There is no consumerrespect from Jordan brand.

my 01 true blues paint started chipping after the 10 wears, back in 01. i have been wearing my 09`s approx. x20 no paint chipping just yet. ahah.. everyonecompares these to the 01. but the truth is that. there`s not much of a difference between the 2. I totally agree, that THIS WOULD be the best release by farfrom JB..quality wise. IMO

I think when you get the 3's the best thing to do is strip the paint off and then repaint it. Although I haven't done that before it seems like it willbe the easiest and most durable thing.

Unless I'm wrong?

Back
Top Bottom