09 TB III paint pealing

Not surprising..I've worn my 07 fire reds 3 times and the entire midsold is flaking, and peeling. On another note my cdp taxis are peeling as well...

Pealing?

sick.gif

mine have cracking too. much the same way my military IV's did and my mars IV's. I weigh 90kgs though and wear them a lot so not surprising.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I've only worn mine one time.. but before that I noticed the heel tab was yellowing from being in the box.

Wow, yellowing already? I wore mines a good 20 times since release day. They started cracking a lil after the 5th time I think. I know it wasn't longbefore that happened. Thats typical for this shoe. I dont know how the older retro's are but every 3 from the past couple of years has paint chippingproblems. Blame it on JB's quality control.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by crossshooter

i dont even have a pair
probably better off that way.

fire red 3's were bad about paint chipping.

I wore my fire reds for the 3rd time last weekend and noticed major cracks in the paint on the left shoe. The quality of the retro III midsole is a joke.

same here
tired.gif

my cdp started doing that and i barely waiting so im waiting for the motorsport 6's so i can feel comfortable wearing black and white

yeah my true blue 3 are getting chipped already and i think i wear them about 10 time and i notice it getting paint chipped =(

I have a pair of '09 true blues and this is the reason why I try not to wear them as much. My pair hasn't started cracking yet but since my fire redshave done it I know these will eventually too.
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

This is why I pass on 3s and 4s even though I love the style....
I have already experienced shoes crumbling and I do not want that again.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I've been lucky...instead of peeling i've been getting wrinkles....but the paint on my Aquas are chipping now.

It's because of the paint job they did on them....if you seen a pair of Air Yeezy's they are painted on much different, and tougher

same with the black/red dub zero. the paint job on the IV midsole is brilliant and looks like it can last a very long time. see, they CAN do it.

smh my mili 4's are already peeling and yellowing.

I was skeptical to buy the space jams even though they look good, I know the quality will suck.

can't really see to clear from pics but you get the idea...in the first pic right under the blue and the white meet is where the cracking is beginning...

Back
Top Bottom