09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

14-0 Arkansas
pimp.gif

Dennis Johnson just returned the kickoff 97 yards for a TD.

Originally Posted by MBen32

What does the coach of Charleston Southern say to his team before this game? I always wondered that.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

no matter what happens...we go home to a new locker room funded by the gators....so make sure to thank them

wow didnt know the florida game would be on here in NC
pimp.gif
...we never get sec regional coverage here...

Tell me why I got an ESPN Gators broadcast on FoxSports Southwest?
laugh.gif
The SEC got their TV deals somethin serious.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Tell me why I got an ESPN Gators broadcast on FoxSports Southwest?
laugh.gif
The SEC got their TV deals somethin serious.
sick.gif

yup...i'm watching on Fox Sports South...they got a little SEC logo where it ususally says ESPN in the score graphic.

Rainey! Whew!!!

youre really comparing Demarco & Brown to DMAC & felix. same DMAc who ran for 1600 and 1800 and felix who ran for 1100 wit 7 ypc.

DMac shoulda won the heisman his JR yr

just when I typed Demarco did his thang and fumbled
sick.gif

DeMarco runnin like a chump as always...
laugh.gif
Coughed it up inside the 10...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Al3xis

cant wait for michigan
laugh.gif

i was just saying, i cant wait for a good test. ND would be a good test i think.

i cant wait either...im flying in for the game
Just got back from the game. First game at the Big House as a student and it was great. My voice is gone, and I'm excited about next week. I still haven't caught highlights of the ND game, but I think we have a shot at the upset. Forcier looked so poised behind center and it's just good seeing the offense more efficient after how bad the offense looked last season. All in all, I'm excited, things are looking up, this is just a building block to next year. Hail to the Victors
pimp.gif
I will be doing back flips if we can knock off the Irish next week. I watched both games & I just don't see it...

Having said that, DAMN did Tate look good out there for the first game of his collegiate career!
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
. I couldn't have asked for any more. His touch is toonice. He's extremely heady/knows what to do with the rock/doesn't make any boneheaded throws. He IS our QB this year. Dude managed the game likehe's had a couple years already under his belt.
pimp.gif

Denard is a monster
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
, but he is WAY too raw to be the main QB. How this n_ doesn't tie his shoelaces is beyond me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I love his speed/swag (how could you not), but he looked likeall he wanted to do was run regardless of the play call. I'm still
eek.gif
over that TD run though. He is still that dude & will be a really nice change of pace when he comes in. He is also
pimp.gif
because he keeps Sheridan's bum @ss on the bench permanently (@ least I hopeso
sick.gif
). All in all, GREAT win for the Wolverines for MANY reasons (we allknow them). This squad is gonna go 7-5. Mark it down.

Hail to the Victors.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Al3xis

cant wait for michigan
laugh.gif

i was just saying, i cant wait for a good test. ND would be a good test i think.

i cant wait either...im flying in for the game
Just got back from the game. First game at the Big House as a student and it was great. My voice is gone, and I'm excited about next week. I still haven't caught highlights of the ND game, but I think we have a shot at the upset. Forcier looked so poised behind center and it's just good seeing the offense more efficient after how bad the offense looked last season. All in all, I'm excited, things are looking up, this is just a building block to next year. Hail to the Victors
pimp.gif
I will be doing back flips if we can knock off the Irish next week. I watched both games & I just don't see it...

Having said that, DAMN did Tate look good out there for the first game of his collegiate career!
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
. I couldn't have asked for any more. His touch is too nice. He's extremely heady/knows what to do with the rock/doesn't make any boneheaded throws. He IS our QB this year. Dude managed the game like he's had a couple years already under his belt.
pimp.gif

Denard is a monster
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
, but he is WAY too raw to be the main QB. How this n_ doesn't tie his shoelaces is beyond me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I love his speed/swag (how could you not), but he looked like all he wanted to do was run regardless of the play call. I'm still
eek.gif
over that TD run though. He is still that dude & will be a really nice change of pace when he comes in. He is also
pimp.gif
because he keeps Sheridan's bum @ss on the bench permanently (@ least I hope so
sick.gif
). All in all, GREAT win for the Wolverines for MANY reasons (we all know them). This squad is gonna go 7-5. Mark it down.

Hail to the Victors.
pimp.gif

just to add my 2 cents, i think that david cone looked good out there to. he needs to teach sheridan how to work that headset thou...

Urban getting the freshman some early work. Jelani Jenkins and Bostic have been out there.

Guess Janoris Jenkins is suspended this game from his arrest this summer.

Rainey and Demps
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom